or Connect

Posts by Stourque

I keep thinking about all those RIM jobs.
Oh great. First he was Kelso, then he was Kelso playing gags on people (punk'd). Then Kelso in two and a half men. Now it will be Kelso playing Steve Jobs. Kelso is the only part he can play.
I think that's Chris Farley.
If I wanted to hear some buffoon yap, I wouldn't pay to hear this moron, I would just go to a Microsoft annual shareholders meeting a listen to Steve Balmer.
How about the sucker who sold his 100 shares by placing a sell order at market price thinking he was getting $600. He got burned for 5 grand.
I don't have a problem with either side in this, but you're either a capitalist or you're not.
Just add the cost of apple care to the price.
They should have also invited Austin Powers.
Usually solar PV is quoted in $/kW rather than kWh as the output varies depending on the annual solar radiation. In Ontario, where I live we receive about 1200 hours of sunshine per year, so a 10 kW system produces about 12,000 kWh/year. Installed cost of approx. $6000 per kW or $60,000. Our provincial gov't provides what they call a feed-in-tariff and will pay 80 cents per kWh for 20 years. Ground mount systems pay less (70 cents per kWh) and systems larger than 10kW also...
And Apple actually sells products.