or Connect

Posts by Stourque

Do they have Google cards? Or are they still trying to copy that?
Why would anybody want to buy something from Google?
I want my Apple Tv to replace my cable box, not sit beside it. They could add a tab for cable Tv and have the channel guide with Apple's interface. They could even offer it up to the cable companies to rent out like the boxes they rent now. I see this as the brains of any TV offering. The TV itself is just a monitor.
I got £301 for mine.
Just wondering if the printed version (if there is one) has the Amazon link printed in it. This is not a free speech issue - enough with the 'what ifs'. Take out the link to amazon and the book is exactly the same. Besides who reads bibliographies?
The name Yang Long-san, in english, translates to Steve Ballmer.
Apple needs to get a hold of Big Brother and let him know there are 400,000 jobs at stake and may have to be moved to Brazil. At least there the judges operate with 'integrity' - meaning that when they accept a bribe, they follow through and deliver.
Whenever Steve Balmer's name is mentioned, all I can think of is that fat pompous jerk in the movie 'Pirates of Silicon Valley'. This picture reinforces the image to a 't'.
Interesting how even 20 years ago people who knew him refered to him as being a great visionary. BEFORE the Apple comeback.
Amazon's strategy seems to be one of making money selling content and breaking even on the device to consume it (watch, listen, or read). Apple, on the other hand, sees content as a commodity and sells it as a break even while earning 40% on the hardware device. While some may view these tablets as a commodity, there is a distinct difference between them, whereas the content is identical so people will buy on price first. (and if the price becomes prohibitive, people will...