or Connect

Posts by jb510

What about France? It seems there would have been a number of phones sold in Fance, no? These numbers seem awfully sloppy, even for rough estimates... Mexico? seriously....
What about the brief sale of unlocked phones in Germany? What ever happened with those phone anyway...
I keep see people doing math based on the idea that carriers are paying $425 to Apple for the iphone. What on earth is the based on? It seems to be based on the idea that AT&T is offer the phone at a subzided price of $199 and therefore since subsidies are usually about $200 that they must be paying Apple about $400 for the phone. Hold it... that assumes that carriers pay MSRP for the phone! They never pay MSRP for the phone. Most phones actually cost them <$20 ...
Since I don't think this story is all that newsworthy to begin with I'm going to contribute to the off topic banter... just so you know it wasn't without consideration. Waiting on line, from an actual grammatical goddess rather than google (you'll have to scroll down for the section ragarding "on line". http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/regionalisms.aspx
Is this metaphor? Are you trying to say that unclear weather is clouding the details of the event?