or Connect

Posts by jb510

Exactly what I was going to say... Right down to admonishing AI for botching it again. While I won't expect a 512GB SSD for $80 next week, lol, I do hope this price drop trickles into the SSD market quickly.
I thought Sandy Bridge was pretty much an impossibility in a MBA due to power and thermal requirements and the MBA update would have to wait for Ivy Bridge, no?
iPad 2 HD me thinks... sooner than an iPad 3.
I might be using to much imagination, but could this just be the change to how location data is saved Apple just announced in response to the recent controversy? Seems silly to wait for 5.0 to fix it though... Sounded more like a 4.3.3 kinda of tweak. OT, but my battery seems to if been draining quickly lately too, but I'm jail broken at 4.2.1.
Ate you joking? I mean are you being sarcastic or have you really sat around fantasizing all sorts of nefarious reasons Apple would deliberately track and store location data? There are many reasons that ALL location aware devices track and STORE your location, why Apple didn't encrypt or limit the duration of this data is most likely simply oversight and something Apple could easily rectify in a few weeks with a software update. Further what is with people's...
For those running this in production how is application compatibility? Anyone running CS5 on it without issues? Office 2011 without issues? VM Ware Fusion with W7 and Linux clients? Xcode? I installed it into a VM just to familiarize myself with it, but that's hardly a fair test of it and I'd need a lot more confidence with it before I installed with xcode as my primary OS. I am thinking about putting it on my testing server as dual boot though... maybe the next...
You seem to be the only commenter in this thread capable of reading comprehension. +1 to you for recognizing the 15 minute window being the problem, and now being fixed. This is inaccurate. Once you'd entered your password to install a free app there was no way to log out to disallow in app purchases, even rebooting one's phone left the authorization for in-app purchases active for 15 minutes.
God analyist speak makes me want to vomit. I hope no one actually puts and faith in what Brian White says. One thing for people to realize is that ETFs of indexes are managed and arbitraged to mirror the index. They don't actually have to own an exact percentage of shares for everything in the index the just need to match the performance of the index and use optiOns and other financial instruments to achieve that. The really winners in this rebalancing act are the...
I suspect pirating apps is NOT actually the primary reason people Jailbreak there phone, especially since installing something like Installous to install pirated apps is an extra and difficult step beyond jailbreaking in the first place. I suspect the top 3 reasons for jailbreaking are #1 to unlock for international use #2 to enable tethering without paying extra #3 installing software NOT available in the all store (themes, utilities that use private APIs). Well...
Apple's propensity for patent applications that are obvious and often cover product already on the market is bothersome... Not unusual thoughts many companies do the semester and I find it bothersome as well. Zagg Spark? Awesome battery plugs into wall directly... NuPower makes one too...