or Connect

Posts by jb510

It's as likely to have a blender built into it as have those specs.
Actually I see tax breaks as the government letting them use resources, both natural and man-made (infrastructure), without paying fair value them. However, the first poster suggesting this is at the expense of the US citizen in incorrect as well, at least in this case. US citizens on the whole benefit from this deal, billions spent on domestic construction, ripples out from the data center project before it's even operational. Once it's in operation it does surprise me...
I could care less about verizon and have has no problems with my anntena... The proximity sensor on the other hand is driving ms crazy. I can talk to someone without inadvertently switching to speaker phone or FaceTime several times during the call.
Just to add to the random speculation... Couldn't this possibly be to highlight the same live HTTP streaming functionality of the rumored iTV? I could see them highlighting the iTV as doing something that no other broadband streaming set top box (Roku, etc...) can do... receive LIVE broadcasts.
Congratulations on winning today's contest for laziest human on the internet...
Inteseresting product for a test run of the material. I do believe this stuff is radio frequency transparent, meaning you could replace the back of iPhones and ipads with it... as well as laptop cases although I expect that to be limited by cost.
So how is this likely to play out in Apple's product lines? Will this quickly or slowly replace all the aluminum or steel components? Can they mill this stuff like aluminum for unibody cases? What is the material cost in comparison to aluminum? This posting reads way to much like a press release and too little like journalism.
Tomorrow, Steve Jobs shows up, jumps the line and then offers a guy named 'Adam' an iPad for his seat and a slice of Pizza. Following day Steve Jobs announces next Apple Store location 2401 Harrison Street, SF. There are so many amusing ways to spin the BS. I don't mind the occasional fluff story like this, but the headline is over the line click bait. The headline ought to be "Rumor, Steve Jobs turned away from crowded SF pizzeria, photo's authenticity...
MBA... meh... I still want a 15" MBP without DVD drive. As for the guy excited to work from Starbucks WiFi and on 3G, I hope whatever you do is very low bandwidth. I find remote (Starbucks, etc) wifi to be painfully slow for large transfers (synchronizing small web servers). Its fine for browsing, not fine for working. The same goes for 3G data, there is a LOT of overhead in the published speeds. Finally for the person arguing the camera will be the same ...
I have a lot of respect for Senator Schumer and this isn't the first time he has gotten involved in consumer protection matters. I don't see anything wrong with the letter, letters like this get written all the time by senators and representatives. The timing of the letter is a bit questionable. Apple has already announced a press conference. While I suspect the letter was already in the works, why release it between the announcement of the PC and the PC. It makes it...