or Connect

Posts by SDW2001

Exactly.  Apple has zero motivation to make the Apple TV Android friendly.  One doesn't need an iOS device to use it as is.  Why in the world would you make your biggest competitor's product work better with one of yours?  
Obviously a hit piece. As mentioned above, these suppliers don't work exclusively for Apple. These conditions and much worse are commonplace for Far East suppliers from my understanding. Singling out Apple is grossly unfair. In fact, I think Apple should INDEED sue. The piece contains information and implications known to be false, and is malicious. I don't know about British law, but that's enough for a libel suit.
All these "just out of Apple Care" failures reminds me:  Make sure you have a personal computer rider on your homeowners or renters insurance.   You're unlikely to get a major repair covered out of warranty otherwise.  
I disagree in that while the GOP was certainly partisan (particularly in rhetoric), they did negotiate. At least, they tried. Obama refused to negotiate in good faith..ON ANYTHING. He mocked Republicans from day one, backed out of previously agreed to commitments, etc.
 I haven't been around much and just realized this thread was still going.  Now the narrative is that "even the military" thinks climate change is a threat.   I am literally laughing out loud right now.  Of course the "top brass" consider the dire predictions made by the climate scammers a threat.  They are horrific:  Rising sea levels.  Population displacement.  Mass death and destruction.  Brutal competition for dwindling resources. Mass extinction!  Major climate...
 That was epic.  I think it was seanj_psu or someone who was all-in on HD-DVD.  The HD-DVD crowd was so angry that Blu-ray started winning the battle and constantly crowed about how technically superior it was.  When it became clear that HD-DVD was doomed, one of them just posted something along the lines of "either way, I'm going to keep watching my HD-DVDs--which is the best format on the planet."   LOLOL.
 Agree with all but a "cooperative" Congress.  That seems to be Obama's mantra...that if Congress would just do what he wants, we'd all be fine.  But it's not about that.  Congress isn't supposed  to be cooperative.  It's not the way our system is set up.   The problem is as you describe it later on in your post.  There is no spending strategy...no discussion of national priorities, no discussion of what actually works fiscally.  It's all R vs. D. and what you "support"...
 Not even close.  We had threads go near triple digits if not beyond.  
Dumb.  As bad as when the person of the year was "you."   
 That's what I thought, too.