or Connect

Posts by SDW2001

Bwahahahahaha.   LOVE it.  I get warnings all the time now.  I don't think I ever get throttled, but their network sucks and I'm probably bailing next time I get a new phone.  
 OK.  Accepted.     I'm not sure why you feel this way.  You've explained the science well, and I at least think I understand your points (particularly in regards to C02  emissions now vs. in the past).  There are simply some points we don't agree on.  More on that in a moment.    I realize what I posted was not "evidence."  I don't think I claimed it was.  It was simply an article to consider.  I'm not sure what you're looking for, though.  You're not going to find a...
LOL! BR just talked about dogma with respect to climate change.
 My pretense?  No, sir.  It's your pretense.  You don't wish to discuss, you wish to lecture.  I thanked you several times for certain explanations and acknowledged several points.   In turn, you've not budged an inch.  You don't believe there is any data manipulation happening, and that all reported cases have been "debunked."  That is utterly laughable.  You refuse to acknowledge the very real financial and political interests involved in promoting catastrophic global...
No, I'm done. Done with the condescension and attacks. Go on believing the world is ending. If only we dumb redneck inbred non-scientists could follow.
I'm done with your bullshit. Go insult someone else.
muppetry,    Great.  So happy that you find them reasonable.      For example?    I'm not blindly disagreeing, certainly.  And I think I do understand the basic mechanism you describe with respect to AGW.    Examples, please.    I'm not sure I see the frustration.  The only thing I've done is state that observed warming has not yet had any real, negative consequences, and that the inaccuracy of previous models makes me question the current models' predictions.  Is that...
 LOL, are you kidding?  Why?  You might build to order one that expensive, but Apple is not going to nearly double the cost of its pro notebook line because the processor architecture gets updated.  
 Right, BR...because I'm a religious conservative (who rejects science, of course). You lose any and all credibility when you go there.   By the way, C02 does not cause warming.  Historically, it follows warming.  What muppetry and others have claimed is that human emissions will provide another source of emission, and that a sort of feedback loop will form, causing warming.  This hasn't happened, and we don't know why.  I'm sure you'll claim to, however.