or Connect

Posts by SDW2001

Haven't found a merchant who accepts it yet.
Well, that about seals it: No MBP for me until next cycle.
 I agree with some of that, actually.  My main point was to ask you to explain your view of military actions in general.  The part of about war profiteering in Iraq and Afghanistan and unidentified people "close to the administration" is pretty far out there.  Even if people "close to the administration" ended up making money, you'd have to show these decisions were undertaken for that purpose.  Good luck with that.  And by the way, did anyone close to the Clinton...
 If that's your position, you've got a problem with every Democrat as well.  And yes, we need to look at history to make informed decisions.  However, this works both ways, tonton.  If creating a power vacuum is bad, then allowing it to get stronger by precipitously withdrawing troops for political reasons is bad.  If not making new enemies is the goal, then allowing ISIS to run rampant must be stopped.  If diplomacy is wonderful, then perhaps we should have earnestly...
I was the Apple Store King of Prussia (PA) yesterday.  When the Watch was released, they had a table on the side with some demos.  They now have a full display case front and center as you walk in with perhaps 24 or more combinations of watches and bands.  I'd say in-store availability will be soon.  
 Interestingly, I always turn off tap to click on my notebooks.  I like the physical click, but I really want a separate button.  
 I think it depends on to whom you're compared, and on specific issues.  You're definitely far left on foreign policy and national security. Economically, your hatred of all "corporate welfare" and support of need-based individual welfare puts you pretty far to the left.  I guess you're a centrist compared to, say, Hugo Chavez.  But Bernie Sanders?  Do you honestly think you're to his right?    I was actually hoping you wouldn't take that term as a slur, because I didn't...
So....I've been lurking around, waiting for the new 15" MBP to replace my Mid-2009 variant.  Obviously it was released recently, and despite the disappointment relating to the Haswell chip, I am ready to buy pretty soon.  My machine is nearly unusable at this point, and that's no exaggeration.     But...I've been playing with ForceTouch on display models since the 13" debuted with it.  I realize it may take some getting used to, but I've got to be honest:  I hate the...
 I was just about to post the same thing.  "Massive iPhone hack" was all the rage on local and national news.  "This text hacks your phone!"  "Crazy iPhone Bug Turns Off Your Phone!" The above is the worst, but a close second are the MORONS who are posting things like "hahaha glad I have android."    I'm not sure why these infuriate me, but I think it's just the rank stupidity and ignorance.  Making it worse are the interviews between anchors and reporters standing in a...
 I've got to jump in here with some historical perspective on this debate.  While it's true that Hands does post quite a bit about Islamic extremism, it's also true that you, Sammi, have spent the better part of a decade claiming the entire thing is a creation of the Western imagination and/or military-industrial complex.   Your point of view is exceptionally anti-Israeli, anti-American and pro-Muslim.  Reading your posts over the years, it's clear you believe all problems...