or Connect

Posts by SDW2001

What qualifies you to judge what "hate" is, and whether or not it's "warranted?"         That's just delusional.  Yes, you will find conservative evangelicals who wish to inject their specific beliefs into legislation.  But they are hardly some kind of mortal threat to the nation.  I'm fully aware this doesn't matter to you though, because you've demonstrated your incredible intolerance for anyone who has views differing from yours.  It's the existence of conservative...
  Ah, and the naked partisanship continues.  Berg, you do realize that opinions on the NSA programs vary widely across the ideological spectrum?  There have indeed been some strange bedfellows made over this, with people like Micheal Moore and Rush Limbaugh agreeing on issues.    And as for background checks, you know full well that it's not "background checks" that many oppose.  It's creating a registry.  I mean, why would we worry about the government having all that...
  I didn't mean to imply anything about separate goals and interests.  I'm simply saying he should have at least tried to go through channels.  He could have reported his concerns to his superiors at the contractor, or to the NSA directly, or to Congress and/or to attorneys who deal with whistle blowing.  From what I've seen and read, there are doubts about his claims of "having authority" (his words) to tap/monitor "anyone," or even a capability to do so.   Because he's...
  Let me tell you the fatal flaw in your argument:  We cannot debate a "cause" of something until we know that thing exists.  The climate is not warming.  Any previous warming (say, during the 1990's) was not at all abnormal in terms of recorded history, nor Earth history.  The fact is that so far, the predictions of the mythical "consensus" concerning human activities and warming have been fantastically and even hilariously wrong.     Tell me, BR..how it possible that...
  And of course, the media doesn't care.  Nor do his ignorant, sycophant supporters.  
      One thing I'll say is that he didn't even try to express his concerns through the proper channels.  I believe he thinks what he did was right, and in the end...it may be.  But he didn't have the be the one to do it.  He could have tried whistle-blowing through his employer, the NSA and even Congress first.  And if he truly doesn't want the story to be about him (as he claims), why reveal himself at all?  The problem as I see it is that yes, what's happening is...
  Benghazi not a scandal?  LOL.  They LIED about what caused it. Multiple times.  They refuse to identify who gave the stand down order.  They refuse to reveal the President's whereabouts during the attack.  They knew the consulate was in danger and refused to bolster security.  They KNEW a YouTube video had nothing to do with it, nor was it spontaneous...and they LIED.  Four Americans are dead, but it's not a scandal.  Oh, OK.     IRS "thing:"  I never claimed there was...
Oh, look...Google gets to ruin another great independent product. YouTube became AdTube. Waze will now go the same way.
Jimmac?  BR?  tonton?  Other lefty loos?       I will start by giving our resident lefties an opportunity to come clean.  Give yourself the the cathartic experience of admitting you were wrong.  Admit that he has been every bit has bad (and worse) than we told you he would be.  Do it for your own soul.   But until then....   This president is now unquestionably the worst, most incompetent, most radical president we've ever had.  He reeks of arrogant...
I saw an interesting report on this yesterday.  The individual interviewed was discussing whistle blowing and how this guy went about it in a completely illegal way.  There are mechanisms in place to bring concerns up the chain of command, none of which he pursued before going public.  I do think that he believes what he says, and that he considers himself some sort of hero.  The problem is that he's also clearly disgruntled, and that he didn't even attempt to report...