or Connect

Posts by SDW2001

Oh, I'm listening.  I'm just laughing at the stupidity and repetitive nonsense I hear.  
 "Where we are today" is obviously not something on which we agree.  You seem to think the problem is that Americans are just stupid.  I don't share that view.    What is it with you goddman Europeans and your obsession with traveling the world?  And how do you know that George Bush "wasn't interested" in "anywhere else?"  Your view is again a typical and shallow view influenced by your "more cultured" media that loves to push the notion that Americans are a bunch of...
 I think someone can't read.  The thread isn't about your  view of what's wrong with Americans.  It's about what's wrong with America and its economy, culture, politics, etc.  No one cares about your tired, cliched blaming of George W. Bush, who hasn't set foot in the White House in 6 full years.  No one cares about your shallow and stereotypical view of Americans or our country.   Just like President Obama...no one's listening anymore. 
Marv, does this now apply to the iPad version too? Because unless it's changed, that app became non-functional after 30 days. That's what I was talking about. And by "free," I mean free to the end user. Nothing more. If I can still use an ad-supported version after 30 days on both my phone and iPad, great.
Defend it all you want, Kasper. I deleted the iPad version as soon as the trial ran out. I'm not paying a subscription to access free content which can be had by booting up Safari. I'd love to see the numbers on how many folks have actually paid.
 EXACTLY what I'm saying.  They are not going to introduce a "new" 4" model.  They will just update and rename what they have.  
 No.  I'm saying that it's not "returning" to anything.  They are still selling the 5c and 5s.  They'll basically just update one of those and offer it with a new name.  
I love this article, because it details the next step in Microsoft's stupid, stupid, STUPID Surface marketing strategy.    The Surface is a decent product to be sure.  It has some real advantages over an iPad, and a few over a MacBook Air. But here's the problem:  The Surface's competition isn't the MacBook Air.   But don't try to tell Microsoft that.  They are married to their "the tablet that can replace your laptop" strategy.  They are going to MAKE that be the...
 LOL.  Windows phones?  Tell me, where?  I've never seen one used by a real person.  I kid you not.  Ditto on the Surface.  
Totally idiotic prediction. They won't be "returning" to anything. They might keep a revamped 5s/c/whatever around with a new name.