or Connect

Posts by SDW2001

Tell me...what is "the system?"     I don't think I'd say that...maybe "for those who have insurance and/or for those who can afford it."       Access is another debate, but the care provided is the best in the world.               But tonton, you oppose making costs affordable because you oppose the solutions to make that happen.  A public option is perhaps the worst of all worlds...it will vastly increase demand and thereby cost.          I'm not twisting anything....
Says a lot about you--calling someone stupid for getting something wrong. Your post has been reported. Good day.
    I don't agree his campaign was dishonest.  In fact, Obama's campaign and Presidency were and are the most dishonest I've ever seen.  Obama lied to your face, and still is doing so.           I don't know if they are "unbiased," but they turned out to be correct.       I see.  Much easier than making an actual argument, hmmm?        I am getting less due to the payroll tax cut expiration.  To be fair, I should note that I'm poking fun at Obama supporters who are...
    I don't know that I'd blame religion exclusively.  The problem with the comparison is that the culture, history and values are completely different 
  Made much worse by our leaders, specifically President Obama.       How do you support that?         You can be robbed anywhere...maybe less likely with a gun, but a knife?       In fairness, there are some people like that, but I don't know any of them, nor have I ever met anyone who does.  I've seen some video clips of people with lower socio-economic backgrounds (particularly from the deep rural South) espousing some of those views.  There's no evidence he's a...
  Not relevant to the discussion we're having.  That's a facilities issue and a mechanical issue.            No.         I see the entire building regularly, including most of the service areas with the exception of the loading area and roof.             The custodial staff.  Again how is that relevant?  What does that have to do with potentially arming administrators?         No, it would be like claiming I understand drill procedures because I take part in...drill...
  If that's your conclusion, than you're more misinformed than I originally thought.           I have limited knowledge and experience with guns.  Working in a variety of schools has allowed me to have quite a bit of experience with security, from participating in drills of many kinds, to having to evacuate a building, to participating in revisions of procedures.         I didn't say that.  I said you were not a stakeholder to me.  I further took issue...
  I explained it several times.  Please go back and read.       tonton, I'm starting to wonder if you're even reading what I post.  As I explained, I did not mean to imply or state that gay marriage itself "harms" the institution of marriage.  I was talking about the potential consequences down the line.  Please make an effort to actually engage in discussion by reading what I post.         No thanks, I think I'm free to have my own opinion.           Yes, there is...
Is gloating really necessary?  It's not like things are going swimmingly for your pal, or the nation for that matter.  I'm getting ready to get my $100 lower paycheck this week.  Funny, I'm not rich, but my taxes are going up.  
That makes me a bigot...how? I was referring to the eventual possibility of what may happen to the institution. I was not referring to gay marriage alone.The arguments are exactly the same. The only possible difference is the practicality and logistics of marrying more than one person. Otherwise, there is no difference. Now, please explain on what grounds you'll deny me my right to marry more than one person.Once again, just can't help yourself, can you? I am...