or Connect

Posts by SDW2001

See, I was all ready to agree with you ( see above), and them you have to go and post something asinine like this. He was expressing his opinion of what Rice's actions amounted to. It's not a question of "proof," genius.
Not much point in keeping this up. Not only are you uninformed, but you think you ARE. You're also engaging in straw men, speculative argument ("if you say...") and misdirection. Enjoy.
LOL. So because the money is needed now, it doesn't matter if it's loaded with pork. Oh, and don't worry guys, it won't be wasted or anything. I mean, it's government we're talking about!
I disagree with that entirely.I am referring to the forced acceptance and embrace of gay rights, even the gay rights agenda. Go into a school or corporate America and see what happens if you don't embrace said ideas. You'll practically be signed up for rehab. As for what you do, I tend to agree. Unless it affects me...redefining marriage does.I see. So our own personal views on the propriety of gay relations should be used to determine public policy? Isn't that...
Whatever you say.How does one provide proof of a prediction or concern?Again, it's a concern that I've explained. If you feel it doesn't make sense, well, that's up to you. That being said, your comment about "ultra conservatives " is far off base, as I am nothing of the kind. An "ultra conservative" does not support civil unions, nor does he think that civil unins for EVERYONE might be the way to go. Surcharge person bases his opposition to gay marriage and gay...
  That is false.  People who oppose gay marriage for any reason are absolutely vilified.  This discussion is proof positive of that fact.  This goes back to what the gay rights agenda is really about.  It's not about rights...it's about forcing acceptance on society as a whole.         Irrelevant.         Absolutely not true.  In fact, my values are that I have no objection to those who are in gay relationships whatsoever.  I don't consider it morally wrong, nor I am...
  I'm not opposed to the money for mitigation, genius.  I'm opposed to including it this bill.     Yeah, and while we're at it, we should just ignore how we pay for this.  Why start worrying about that now?  
  I work in the environment we are discussing, and understand the security and safety issues.  You do not.  You speak in theory.            An experienced teacher who has worked in 4 elementary schools and two high schools in 3 different districts.             I fail to see the correlation between entitled union teachers (whatever that means) and them "knowing everything," nor do I see why you'd launch such an attack.  It doesn't even make sense.           You...
  Actually, I'd have to agree with both of you here as both are true.  She proagated the lie, but I don't think she knew it was a lie.  Her behavior since being questioned on the statement is more troubling to me.  She has been evasive, to say the least.  
    I've already explained that...several times.  Your inability or unwillingness to understand is not my problem.         That BR is a lefty loon?  Uh, yeah.  Pretty sure I do.             I did.       I know.          I explained why i think it may lead to the term and institution becoming meaningless.  I understand that is not the intent.         Yes, and that may lead to the unintended consequences I've described.  In fact, I think it's likely.         Yes,...