or Connect

Posts by SDW2001

I'll take 4.7. More than big enough for my phone. I have my iPad mini for anything else I want to do with a larger screen.
 What? Both sizes? Total waste.
My brother is an IP lawyer and former patent examiner. I sent him the video. He is probably laughing his a** off right about now. It's like the video in the movie "Dodgeball."
Uh, how can they tell there is no True Tone flash from those photos? And the protruding lens? We're looking at low res photos of computer displays...one with a photo and the other with a diagram. The protruding lens might just be for diagram visibility purposes. The other is unclear.
 I actually forgot that sig was up there and changed it.  The reference to "I've seen this movie before" was just slang of sorts.  I wasn't being literal.    It's probably semantics at this point.  I suppose you could call it a "chemical" weapon.  Then again, you could call TNT a "chemical" weapon too. The point is it's not like using nerve gas.  Agreed?     Which I do.  But like you, I have a viewpoint.  The difference is that I acknowledge mine when making statements....
It looks great. And I'm never buying it. $99 a year is completely absurd. As a teacher, I can buy full Office for Mac for what...$150? Why in the world would I subscribe to Office 365 for $100 a year?
 You've gone from boring and pedantic to babbling.  Let me know if you'd like to actually contribute to the thread.  
100 bucks...a year?! LOL. Piss off.
 I didn't claim I know everything.  I've just seen this movie before.     I've concluded I have just enough energy and motivation to get into this with you.  Just enough.   I am not defending the use of the compounds you've referenced.   However, they are not "chemical weapons" per se (especially the former). They are not necessarily intended to kill, though both do some nasty things if humans are exposed.   Contrast this with mustard gas, VX, botulinum toxin, etc.  They...
 When you're here as long as I've been, you sort of chuckle when you see a list of US military actions presented like that. Do you think that somehow supports your ridiculous claim about the US running around "destroying" countries? Your statements about the US being a "rogue state" are equally predictable and laughable. They frankly bore me. I've seen these words written time and time again by several posters over the years. Agent Orange. Jesus.