or Connect

Posts by SDW2001

I frankly don't care.  He was absolutely right.  What's unpatriotic is apologizing in the manner "we" did.  It was pathetic, and dangerous.  Oh, and you've got to love this from Obama:  http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-12/romney-criticizing-obama-s-handling-of-protests-in-egypt.html          Really, Mr. Obama?  Is that like the time when you said police "acted stupidly?"  Is that like the time (uh, yesterday) where you denied a meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu...
  We are not comparing Europe to the UK.  We are comparing the U.S. to Europe.  Your statement regarding regulation vs. the States is absolutely absurd.  Compared to the U.S., you cannot even fire someone.  How you can be serious?    As for Healthcare, you can make the GDP argument if you want.  But I'll go ahead and point to the fact that our actual healthcare providers are far superior.  The issue we have is insurance and the cost of care.  Either way, defending the NHS...
  The recent polls are completely bogus.  If they are not undersampling Republicans/Independents and oversampling Democrats, they are screwing up (perhaps deliberately) the turnout models.  The most recent Rasmussen poll weighted African Americans at 13+% turnout, when the historical turnout is 11%.  The same poll under-weighted seniors.    It's all crap.  Romney is winning, and by a fair margin...and that's during the DNC bounce.         MSNBC is far worse.  Then again,...
  I'll what you what does:  The fact that the OP started a thread blaming Mitt Romney for something that happened under Obama's watch as a direct result of the latter's incompetence. 
1.  Romney made his statements before he knew about the deaths.   2.  Romney is correct.  What we are seeing now is a direct result of the President's completely ineffective, incompetent and dangerous policy in the Middle East. He pushed out the friendly, stable, pseudo-dictator in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood and radical Islamists.  Mubarak may have sucked, but he was known, kept stability and relatively friendly towards our interests.   Additionally, he led from...
  Again, the many of the polls are bogus because of the oversampling of Dems and undersampling of independents and Republicans.  The turnout models are also wrong.  The former is deliberate.  
  This, on a day where the American flag was torn down at our embassy in Egypt?  Yeah, Obama really has a handle on foreign policy.  
By the way, the latest CNN poll severely oversampled Dems and undersampled GOP/independents.  Romney is actually winning by 8 points.   Just another example of egregious media bias.  Add that to reputable polls overestimating minority turnout (and underestimating senior turnout) and it's clear that Obama is in huge trouble.     http://www.examiner.com/article/mitt-romney-would-lead-eight-unskewed-data-from-newest-cnn-orc-poll       Edit:  Oh look, another...
  Your economy is not growing for exactly the opposite of the reasons you suggest.  The reason is that despite any cuts you've made, you still have a tax and regulatory environment that punishes success and rewards failure.  You have social programs that make the U.S. look positively Randian.   You spend too much and tax too much.  It's not hard to understand.     As for recovering with slow growth:  The statement that you don't go from deep recession to solid recovery is...
  I wasn't being personal.  I was simply saying it was evident that you don't understand what "anecdotal" means.      1.  A small collection?  It goes back 1980.   The poll is 8-0, and you're telling me it doesn't mean anything?     2.  "My" evidence is multi-faceted.  You linked to a single poll, one that has been 5-7 points lower for months.   Apparently your statistical prowess doesn't consider data point outliers.     3.  You'd be hard pressed to find something more...