or Connect

Posts by SDW2001

This is getting to be a pattern in my view.  It goes all the way back to the original iPhone.  Recently, I've seen several articles with the same "don't upgrade until you read this!" headline regarding the iPhone 5.  One article predicted that Apple faces a much more challenging environment than it did two years ago with iPhone 4.  Then there were these "analyst" comments:           Oh, and this: iPhone 5 faces marketshare challenges. But this is nothing new.  The first...
  That seems to be the logic.  It's not surprising though...Hands has been 100% in the tank for Obama since early August.  It's funny, because I don't recall this starting until late summer.  He expressed liberal opinions and negative opinions about Romney, but not to this degree.     By the way,  The Washington Examiner notes that Obama's comments yesterday echoed Carter's.   The pundits are claiming that 2012 is not 1980.  Until now, I was inclined to agree, or at least...
  A self-serving asshole.  Wow...you're really stepping up your debate skills.  By the way, I guess Obama being worth nearly $10 million isn't out of touch.  Got it.         Or perhaps Romney meant what he said.  He thought the statement was disgraceful (it was) and that the situation was the result of the President's policies and weak rhetoric (it was).       Expect that any opinion from NBC News is not going to be taken seriously.  While not NBC in this example, these...
  Thanks for sharing your opinion.       The media always tries to make it more of a horse race.  That said, I'm not claiming that's the primary driver here.  I think it's outright bias towards Obama.  The media completely failed to vet him in 2008 in their quest to elect the anti-Bush, first black President.  Now, they are simply campaigning for him.       Fair point.  However, the Fox News poll showed a 48-43 Obama lead after the convention bounce, which was within the...
  Read the explanation, jimmac.  They are completely wrong in their portrayal of the race.  It is exactly the opposite as has been portrayed. 
  Yes, he's showing his true colors.  He's showing that's he's right and Obama is spectacularly, unbelievably incompetent and wrong. 
  I frankly don't care.  He was absolutely right.  What's unpatriotic is apologizing in the manner "we" did.  It was pathetic, and dangerous.  Oh, and you've got to love this from Obama:  http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-12/romney-criticizing-obama-s-handling-of-protests-in-egypt.html          Really, Mr. Obama?  Is that like the time when you said police "acted stupidly?"  Is that like the time (uh, yesterday) where you denied a meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu...
  We are not comparing Europe to the UK.  We are comparing the U.S. to Europe.  Your statement regarding regulation vs. the States is absolutely absurd.  Compared to the U.S., you cannot even fire someone.  How you can be serious?    As for Healthcare, you can make the GDP argument if you want.  But I'll go ahead and point to the fact that our actual healthcare providers are far superior.  The issue we have is insurance and the cost of care.  Either way, defending the NHS...
  The recent polls are completely bogus.  If they are not undersampling Republicans/Independents and oversampling Democrats, they are screwing up (perhaps deliberately) the turnout models.  The most recent Rasmussen poll weighted African Americans at 13+% turnout, when the historical turnout is 11%.  The same poll under-weighted seniors.    It's all crap.  Romney is winning, and by a fair margin...and that's during the DNC bounce.         MSNBC is far worse.  Then again,...
  I'll what you what does:  The fact that the OP started a thread blaming Mitt Romney for something that happened under Obama's watch as a direct result of the latter's incompetence.