or Connect

Posts by SDW2001

What's amazing is that you're not using hyperbole.  They actually said it.  
  1.  You obviously don't understand what anecdotal means.    2.  One poll after the convention.  We'll see how the rest of the fall goes.     3.  The study has never been wrong.  So yeah, I'd say it's "interesting."  
  1.  It will either be close, or a Romney landslide.     2.  Paul Ryan does not stand for "death to medicare."  Barack Obama most certainly does.     3.  I'd love an explanation of why "history and stats" don't matter.  You've made that claim in the past.  My question is...when did these times start?  By the way, it seems to me that you think "history and stats" matter when they tend to support your position.         Hello, this is reality calling.   The UK has high...
  So your response to my detailed, 21 point argument is that the President's approval rating is 45%, not 43%?   Care to respond to the other 20 reasons?     I do thank you for at least labeling your link as an opinion.  By the way, it's not accurate to say "SDW doesn't like it."  In fact, I don't feel one way or the other about it.  It matters not.  Why?  Because first, it's by Deepak Chopra.  Yes, Deepak Chopra.  He's entitled to his opinion, but not exactly a credible...
  1.  My job security has little to do with Romney "favoring" unions.  Even if unions were outlawed, it would simply lead to a system where I could get paid based on my performance, instead of my seniority and education levels.   Romney is referring to national unions anyway, which are a nightmare.    2.  Lie.  Even if Ryan's plan was adopted wholesale, nothing would change for anyone over 55.  Period.     3.  No one deserves anything for "free."  Ever.  Your medicare is...
Spineless?  You are honestly surprised that a major political party in the United States (where 96% believe in God) bows to pressure to say "God-given" in its platform?  What you fail to realize is that the folks who think like you do are the ones that are going to ensure the Dems lose this election and the next several after that.  These people who are blatantly anti-God, pro-abortion, pro-big government, anti-military, anti-2nd amendment, anti-capitalism,...
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/convention-goer-stands-convention-floor-first-day-democratic-photo-230750114.html   That's right..."Vote Black" buttons are at the DNC!  I'm waiting for someone to tell me how Republicans are racists.  By the way, BR, your silence is tacit approval  ;)     Anyone?     Anyone?       Anyone?  
  I'm not making a big deal of it.  It simply find it amusing and somewhat surprising.  As I said, how can everything go so badly compared to four years ago?  As for the two situations, they aren't comparable.  One was a procedural matter that regardless of outcome, would have no impact on the party or the nominee.  The other was a public vote on the official platform of the Democratic Party.  Not only did it clearly fail according to their 2/3 voice vote rules (3 times),...
  Agreed.  I have had AT&T since my first iPhone (3G) and now continue on with the 4.  I have already decided I am bailing and going back to Verizon when I order my iPhone 5.  My wife and I are on a family plan, but I've "served my time" on my contractual obligation, so I think I alone can bail.     The fact that Philadelphia doesn't have LTE is absurd.  But it's worse than that.  It will be YEARS before the Philly suburbs and exurbs get it (where I am).  I am in the very...