or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

Still not sure I need one but I certainly want one. :/
Yes, the cloud is essential, it needs to become as important as iOS or OSX by itself.
Did you read the article? You never need to sign in Europe.
You are right, if you always have headphones with you, I think it's acceptable.The Nexus 6 is less tall than the 6Plus.And I am surprised that no one, even the anti-Apple crowd (probably because most of them lack a sense of esthetics) talked about the quality of the plastic bands. The appearance in itself doesn't bother me, I like it, but I wasn't expecting the plastic to be almost translucent, and that grey translucent I don't like. The general idea of the phone design...
Sorry, that wasn't trolling, that's my opinion. The protruding camera is terrible. The 5.5 inch phone that's bigger than some other 6 inch phones is bad too.I repeat my point : you look like an idiot when using that as a phone. But hey, apparently you constantly carry around a headset, that seems so practical...not!I make sense, it's just that you don't want to understand. You are the guy that uses two iPhones at the same time, does THAT make sense??
That's way too technical for me
I've finally seen the 6Plus and I'm sorry but it's just horrible! Its size makes it horrible. And the plastic bands on both models feel cheap. Just like the camera. Worst iPhone model ever imo. And I totally agree with Apple II, huge phone exist only to please people who can't afford a tablet and will never realize how great a tablet experience is. Oh and to everyone who uses a 6Plus : you look like idiots when placing a call.
Nothing original. The Nabaztag had the same principle and was way cuter and funnier. That said, I can't wait for Apple to do their box that includes the same functionality. Ask it to read the news and it does. All it to call someone, to make an appointment, and it does. It's the future.
OSX is THE best OS in the world, without a doubt. Those extension options are just amazing.
Their integration of POI data in calendars is great.