or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

The examples given here look very impractical to. Asking people to memorize gestures, even if they are the same as we currently use, to be performed without a visual clue of where to press isn't offering a good experience. I so much wish that they did a phone the size of a 5S (for me THE perfect size) with a slightly larger screen. I can only imagine an iPhone without a home button if there is still somehow a clue showing that pressing will do something. Maybe a home...
I just received mine without me having paid the additional 17$ for first day delivery. Going to unbox right now.
Been waiting for Kyoto from the very beginning. Happy!
Jobs had a complex and diverse character? Shocker!
I agree with what he's doing but at the same time understand the people who say that he shouldn't involve Apple in such matters. It's a difficult balance to find and I think this battle deserves to be fought under the name of Apple. After all it's surprising to see people who don't see that Apple is liberal at the root.
In that case no one will ever be able to make a movie about anyone without being opportunistic. There was a good story to tell, they told it. The movie does a good job at depicting the character of Jobs and that will expose him to a lot of people who don't know him or even have never heard his name. I think it's pretty good if that happens and reducing the movie to an opportunistic experience is unfair. I haven't seen the movie but I guess it will show that he was a genius...
Thank you for this review. I want to see it now. Evidently Cook should have known better before criticizing this movie that everyone is praising.
Not cool. At all.
Interesting. Here is the article :http://appleinsider.com/articles/06/11/30/apple_seeks_patent_on_radio_transparent_zirconia_ce_casingsApple used Zirconia for the Apple Watch.
LCD would be odd with what Ive said about OLED displays.