or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

People will find a way to complain anyway.
I don't know why, I'm not surprised by this. They probably changed the way it works in the background and all current libraries probably aren't compatible with the new version that will come out. The next version may be the final one so maybe this is the one and only reset.
I have no clue as to how Apple intends to differentiate itself from Android Wear and the Moto 360 for example, outside of the use of sensors. Is the iWatch truly going to be way ahead of the competition this time? Will many people buy it? One thing I'm confident about is the design. I'm sure it'll immediately look a lot better than any other smartwatch to date.   Can't wait.
In all objectivity, I thought I'd have a terrible battery with my 5S. It's actually pretty good and lasts from 8am to 10 pm with normal usage.  A collegue of mine told me just today the he has less than 1 day with his pretty new S3.
The funny thing is that since the S5 came out, Samsung has made several new smartphones they present as top of the line, so... the 'latest Samsung' isn't the S5.
 1- My impression is that they are making corrections faster in the US, or maybe mainly in the big cities. I know some small places where I sent corrections to Apple two years ago that still haven't been corrected. Tried again this month but still no change. 2- I love streetview. I don't use it very often, but when I do it's either to look for a particular place before going there or to discover a city I've never been to : in that case, I can spend an hour exploring and...
It's unfair that the Samsung watches depicted here look pretty good but are actually terrible.
Silly? Nooooooooo.....   http://www.globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Samsung-Galaxy-Note3.jpg   I think it looks perfectly fine... lol no
 No, it's going to be maps.apple.com if they do it. Shared adresses already use that URL.
 Totally. I still think that they aren't updating their maps fast enough (don't flame me!!!). My reference point remains Kyoto, a huge city. And after all these years, satellite images for that city still look terrible. It's true that maps was bad for a long time and I definitely can remember a moment from where their maps became much better, probably once a workflow was put in place to allow better customer suggestion management. I hope Apple maps will go the same...