or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

I want the 4 inches iPhone 6. Oh...
 No, it was not. This watch isn't even out yet. I'm not going to judge the second version, I'm going to judge this one. It's nice, but it doesn't have an immediate appeal like most Apple products. It's not striking, but that's probably intended. I've never been wrong about my perception of Apple products before. I knew the iPhone 4 and 5 leaks were real from the first glance (you didn't) and I loved them right away.Here... I'm not so sure I like it. I'm certain it will...
It looks sometimes bland, sometimes good to me, depending on the strap. The bezels are too large and the OS is clearly far from finished.
I'm not happy with what I'm seeing.  Protruding camera.  Different cameras between the two models.
Yes, it's horrible indeed. Can't believe Apple, THE Apple, is doing this.
I really wanted 2 GB... Yes, Safari tabs indeed need more RAM. Even on 5S I get reloads sometimes.
Nice ! A new layout for a new phase in Apple's history. Can't believe that we are 3 hours, 20 minutes and 45 seconds away from Apple's keynote !
Of course there is going to be an announcement linked to Beats.
And that's why I don't buy iDevices too soon.
A pairing with the iPhone every day, even if secure, doesn't seem to me something Apple would do. A simple PIN code like the one already in use on iCloud would be enough and not at all annoying imo. Wave your wrist at the machine then type the PIN (the first time you use it after removing the watch). Easy and secure.