or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

That's probably why true believers have hindered the advancements of science and social progress for a thousand years and that black rights, women rights, gay rights, even animal rights, have been recognized thanks to secular thinking developed in the past 300 years.
 America is an always changing country, it may be the only country that is so clearly turned towards change in the world. It's not a country for white people only, or for catholics only, it's for everyone. Saying that if you don't like something in the US you have to leave shows a deep misunderstanding of what the USA are and is completely in opposition with American values. In the USA, if you don't like something, you fight to change it. I am not American, and yet I find...
 Of course he's magically not going to anwser my comment. If someone asks me if I believe in God I don't say I don't believe, I just say that such a thing doesn't exist, just like I'm not going to say that I don't believe in unicorns. Saying "I don't believe" puts atheists in a negative position, as if they are the ones denying something.
What is there to believe? Same sex marriage exists, quit using that word 'believe' as if it means something.
How does this apply to people throwing gay people out of their stores?
 Loving and religious are often in conflict. Religious people quickly forget their "love" when you don't follow their teachings.Ask all the kids whose parents have thrown out of home because they are gay.
 That's how most people see things. It's difficult to understand for religious people because this way of thinking doesn't automatically say if something is good or bad and you have to use your brain to find the answer.  Yes, psychology has shown over a century ago that repressing desires, like most religious prone, is the worst thing one can do. But religions didn't get the memo. Even now some people say that people should force themselves to change, that's an obsolete...
I don't see why gay marriage is promoting incest mariages more than, you know, mariage.
Religious freedom doesnt exist. By following a religion you abandon your own freedom, pretending that you need more is contradictory. Religions are for the ignorants and the State should stop pretending that they are something to be defended. Religions have always hindered progress. Believers are just that, they believe something just because, that may be the definition of delusion. Freedom is the liberty to say to someone that what they preach is idiotic and that they can...
Your comparison of man to man marriage with mariage with a dog is disturbing. You should also learn the definition of the word "normal". Finally, mariage isn't natural, or show me an animal that marries.