or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

That hurt !
 Also, there's a little problem with his phrase : "I think 90% of the people would rather have a thinner phone with a better camera than a fatter phone." I think that 90% of people would rather have a phone that's 0.07mm fatter than this one and still thinner than the current 5S AND with a better camera AND no protruding lens AND maybe a better battery.
 And why in the world do they protrude?Oh yes, it's because THEY ARE FREAKING BUTTONS ! Also, they are not on the back.
 I don't intend on buying it, I'm perfectly content with my non-rocking iPhone 5S, thank you. Now, that won't stop me from talking about it. Oh I know, how dare I ! Saying "don't buy it" to people who criticize isn't argument, it's just lame.
No need to teach me about cm, I'm from Europe << see? And btw, you've got it wrong. If it protuded 0.7 cm I'd be extremely worried.
And what if I want to use it that way? I check the time. I ask Siri stuff. I look at my notifications. I'll soon look at widgets. I don't have to take my phone if I just want to check it for one second.   And I don't need to give to you a justification. Everything you are talking about makes me think about one thing I hate : compromise.   For me, having a fatter phone or 'worse' camera are both solutions that are better than yours, because the end user doesn't see...
 OMGthis is 'you are holding it wrong' all over again. I'm not saying it's a huge deal, but it's big enough for me. I don't care that the iPod had it before, it's just not right. The current iPhone is designed like a monolith. Put it on a tablet and it looks beautiful also because it's like a perfect piece of aluminium. Making a lens like that would ruin everything.
Apple rumors on Apple Insider ! What the world has come to! Since when did Apple fans care about details, right? Oh wait.
Apple rumors on Apple Insider ! What the world has come to!
This data is 7 months old. Look at the date in the lower left.