or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

I can't believe AI is falling for this marketing PR. When Apple surpasses Samsung (there were rumors about it) no one said a thing. Now this 'news' comes out right when Samsung shows a new decline in yoy sales.
I don't care about Samsung. I think things should have been clearer for the public. And Apple should have ever said that it would be available in early 2015. 24th April isn't early 2015 no matter what Cook says and most people won't receive theirs before half 2015. It's no big deal, but Apple clearly bent to the pressure of people asking for a date and as a result did bad communication.
Anyone found a video where someone really takes time to show customization of watch faces? I could spend hours watching this.
I don't like it when people treat paper like that. You made a little fold on that paper two seconds after touching it. Some people are just unable to manipulate paper with care I believe, like turning pages on a book for example.
The app does it automatically for the places you look at most often. Problem is it's random :/
 I'm talking about customer experience of course. It's not the end of the world, and Apple did their best I guess, but it wasn't great imo.
 yes, fortunately !
Why would he? These numbers are great. He's been banned anyway, I don't know what was the last drop.
 That long box is for the Sport models.The Edition have square boxes.I don't know about the silver one (why call it Watch??).
It's nice to see some lines. A launch would be less fun without them