or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

He forgot to say that while Paypal is going to accept fingerprint payment someday, you can't use it on the PlayStore, while you can use TouchID on the AppStore.Nice to hear that the update apparently truly fixed some issues with it.
Obligatory for Siri. Why should we press a button to call it, even on the phone. It should always be listening. Having such a device, without even the cord, seems obligatory with a smartwatch to me. What the movie Her shows seems the logical implementation (if not smaller of course).
 I know it wasn't made for this trial.  I wonder if there were Samsung products in the video too. If there weren't, I understand that it's not fair.
 I wonder how small they could make something as powerful as the original iPhone.Even then, people are much more sensible nowadays to lag than before. And the first iPhone wasn't very fast relative to current phones.I still don't see how you could comfortably browse on such a small screen, and you probably couldn't type an email for example. And a lot of people even in developing countries use email as a way of communicating outside of work. The iPhone had a touchscreen...
 I wonder, maybe that's what I've actually scratched on my 5S. The point would be to avoid big scratches. As long as someone does scratch it to a diamond ring, it should be fine.
Poor Koh, forced to listen to the same testimonies again, for 25 hours!
40 years?Maybe you don't realize the potential Oculus has. VR and AR will be everywhere within 20 years max.
Perfectly reasonable way to think. The smartwatch may be very good, but maybe not many people will be interested in it. I might be interested, but I'd be very surprised if it was as big as the iPhone or iPad. And if they sell well without changing everything again, it will be fine for sure. But anti-Apple pundits will use it as an excuse to say that Apple isn't the magical company it was supposed to be before.
Great article. Makes me think of The Macalope a little.
When I meant that I wanted to 'see' sapphire glass, I just meant I wanted the iPhone to have it... I had thought people would tell me what you said.   The lack of true-tone flash is dubious, but I don't see any obvious indication that it's a fake. It's still very early for mass production, maybe they are doing some tests for build only, before looking at materials. Well, if it's fake I'd be happy about it, that protruding camera looks terrible.