or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

The Mac Pro.Poof, there goes all your lame 'argumentation'.
All these comments from experts saying that Apple 'has lost its heart and soul' because of the death of one man are extremely insulting to all the amazing people that have worked on amazing products in the past and all people who are working at Apple now. It's like saying they count nothing. And seriously, how can any sane person still doubt Cook now?
 That 'low wall' is several meters high.
The new iOS8 keyboard displays the suggestions too slowly for it to be useful. I naturally didn't care about them. On Swiftkey for example they come up faster and I end up using them. Still a lot of time to make it better. Flesky looks nice with the keyboard without buttons.
I like what I'm seeing. The most interesting part though - how the second app selection is going to work - is not shown unfortunately.
 I'm not saying that their service is better than others, but how is it overpriced when it costs the same?? People should be automatically banned for using that last phrase.
"Form and function" doesn't mean you can't ornate your OS, look at iOS BEFORE Ive came.As long as form doesn't impede function and is done with taste, I don't see why you couldn't make it better.You say it's childish and too ornamental, then say you liked skeuomoprhic? How does this makes sense?Does transparency improve user experience? Maybe not (I think it might actually) but then, does it make the experience worse? I don't think so.
I found the problem. The OS and international settings must be set to English for the new functions to work.
I can't get it to work. Does someone have the same problem?
"The management in particular were pretty much tone-deaf in what Spotify was and that's why they're panicking now," one person said. "They didn't understand how Spotify worked, which is why they thought iTunes Radio would be a Spotify killer." If this is even remotely true, the people who thought this were not only arrogant, but also stupid. And iTunes radio isn't even available for most European countries... unlike Spotify.