or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

If it works, this has great potential. And what is clear is that it's way ahead what Google is doing. I think it could be revolutionary. The fact that it's a self contained computer is huge.
Not a word on search? Is still catastrophic compared to Google maps. The UI of the Google maps app itself is way more useful and easy to use. It's fast, it presents all the relevant data much better, and the options to edit data are much more prominent, pushing people to change things by themselves (maybe that's not what apple wants though). It's also easier to switch from one result to another. I think Apple has more work to do now than it had before on maps.
It's easy to see that Apple is targeting 30 year olds. In the Watch videos is shown a UI for entering date of birth, and the year down is 1984.
Happy new year to almost everybody.
How can they make 30 billion from 10 million tickets?
Come on, no need to turn this into an Europe vs America debate.That said, Siemens is still huge, especially for nuclear power production.
The only problem Beats Music has is that you can't easily find top of the charts songs. That's not a problem to me at all, but to many people and mostly teenagers that's huge.
AHAHAH
Not very cool.   The movie isn't very good apparently though.
Sad thing is that people with large phones think they know what a tablet experience is when ey only get a glimpse. It's funny what difference size makes.