or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

Yes, Apple will NEVER do a hybrid. Dual-boot is not something people should be forced to do. I believe they will largely expand iOS capabilities this year, with possible multi-window support. The Verge has a video showing how the successor to WebOS, Eel, would have looked and how it would have managed multitasking.    http://www.theverge.com/2014/1/2/5264580/the-lost-secrets-of-webos   It used 'flat' design before Apple or Google used it. And the implementation of...
 Now I'm going to suffer if they don't do that.  Those are for the power supply. They always are that big. The Mac Pro sports the same kind of components.
 "most downloaded apps are used once and never again anyway"... what? "So why do you think a tablet would be a better value for a similar price?" well, apart from the example you gave about writing a lot on the web, I'd say the tablet form factor makes it more interesting in pretty much everything else.   Setting an Apache, and a DNS to access it? Seems a lot of work when other computers simply show the drive on the desktop.
Now we hope that Apple will provide different exchangeable cards. I wish they sold a card meant for gaming. I dream of a 2000€ Mac Pro!Totally agree, I thought the same. It's truly a beauty.
Oh no! You pushed the button? You don't have to!
For the price of a Chromebook, I think an Android tablet is of better value.
Maybe my comment wasn't clear enough. My friend wanted to send a local file to an always on networked drive so that her TV could access the movies. But there is no way to use a NAS on a Chromebook. So no movies.
You can do a Keynote like presentation on ChromeOS?You can't even mount networked drives on Chrome OS. It is impossible to do. People who use those have extremely simple needs. Not a bad thing per se, but more an more people use always one drives to play movies on their tv. It's impossible to do on a chromebook.
How many people who got/bought an iPad were looking specifically for an iPad? Almost 100%. How many who bought a Chromebook were looking for one? Certainly a lot less. These people will realize how limited ChromeOS is at the moment and a lot of them won't buy it again.
I'm baffled. Is this April's fools? I've seen only one friend with a chromebook, and she hates it. It can't even connect to a network drive.