or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

That laptop... Why put the trackpad on the left? It doesn't make sense. About the spreadsheets. Numbers can't be used for spreadsheets just a thousand entries long. It's too slow to load. http://mjtsai.com/blog/2013/10/27/numbers-13-performance/ Minutes vs seconds for Excel. And it becomes unusable really quickly when adding lots of data. No company will use it until it can compete with Excel.
One of the best parts was : "A stylus! We are going to use a stylus, right?.. No." Others could have thought of the touchscreen. Jobs realized that they couldn't use a stylus. It would have made the iPhone a little like many other phones. Multitouch is truly the one thing that made it successful, if we oversimplify everything to a minimum.
Jobs looks so young in that image! I remember first coming to AI to see that keynote. 7 years already! I know you are out there Ric.
So no purchases with this anyway! You don't want to buy an app just because you are looking at the phone! FAIL Oh and if there's someone from macrumors, let me tell you for once, **** your website that uses samsung fans as moderators.
Did you try taking it back to Appl? Maybe you've got a faulty unit.
I don't believe even one second that this will be present in their next Galaxy phone 1- Samsung is uncapable of doing something like that. You'd need a camera with a very high resolution capable of doing quickly a complex analysis. And it would need a light or wouldn't work in low light which takes me to 2- it's totally impractical. People don't always stare at their phone when they unlock it. They may have glasses, hair in front of their eyes, they may be looking...
Will you say that's a bad thing if Apple does the same thing? Saying that it's bad because other remotes don't work with it is not an argument. Who cares for universal remotes?Just like with so many celebrities called to 'talk' about a product. I'm not saying it's a good thing, but Samsung is far from being the only company doing this.
Totally right. Just because Jaffray is linked to Apple doesn't make their analysis less nonsensical. Of course apps on iOS have always been better not because there are more but because...they are better.
Schadenfreude? Their TV OS is still terrible, especially now compared to what LG has just introduced.
Trying to look something bad against Samsung in this is ridiculous. The prompters at CES have a problem, it happened again today. Bay was simply caught off guard. He's a director, he doesn't have to know how to do public speeches. This could have happened with many other companies. But yes, I think it couldn't happen with Apple where they do lots of rehearsals.