or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

They don't believe in piracy, but bundled their jailbreak with a pirate app? They are insulting everyone's intelligence.
I'm on vacation on my iPhone. I won't have the energy to do that. On IGN I have the same username and some people were posting their findings (among a huge amount of kids complaining that it's more expensive than their PC with a consumer i7). Are you absolutely certain about the CPU? That seems a lot.Pretty sure it's not true. These cards are certainly not made to speed up certain kind of calculations pertaining to video games, and no software optimization will change the...
I did that months ago. But other people on other websites have a number between 2000 and 2900 $
Yes, in my calculation, a windows machine similar to the 3000$ model costs at least 2200$. The price difference for having a beautiful, small, extremely quiet machine running a better OS is justified. It's much more justified than for MacBooks IMO.
Now I just wish they did a 2000-2500$ Pro with graphics cards better suited for gaming. These are extremely powerful but don't fare that well in games because they are not leant for it. I mean, that would be my dream machine. Can't wait for the Apple 4K thunderbolt screen too!
It's not just AI, others have confirmed this result. It's pretty amazing. Of course Apple gets those components at a reduced price, but what's important is the end result for the user. And all this with a PC built in the US! I don't know how they did it.
5 inch isn't suited for one hand use already.
He wasn't joking. He had seen the success of the iPod but also how hard it was to compete in markets with huge competitors like MS, even with a superior product. That may have been on of the times he was modest and ended up smashing the competition. But yes, he probably dreamt of what happened. How could anyone in his position not feel like a god?
It's certainly sad to see a company that was so popular die a slow death. I hope they manage coming out of this situation somehow. Their last OS had interesting ideas and I thought it looked better than Android.
Macs since 2007 can run Mavericks.