or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

Also this :   We forgot to mention, the Galaxy S5 will show real-time image of your fingerprint on the display as you swipe your finger over the sensor.   How ostentatious. They don't even know how to make something invisible. I can't wait for the quick toggle in the notification pane to disable the scanner!   Christmas is coming!
Oh my, I'm so happy and excited about these news. I sense so much fail. I can't wait for the unveiling so I can troll on android fan boards.   Here is how Samsung describes it :   The sensor itself works in a swipe manner, which means that you would need to swipe the entire pad of your finger, from base to tip, across the home key to register your fingerprint properly. Also, you would need to keep your finger flat against the home key and swipe at a moderate speed or...
Wow. Are you really thinking that people didn't buy Apple products in Brasil until now? One of the reasons Apple opened their store is also because people are already accustomed to Apple products. As if there were no tech stores in that country. Ridiculous. http://www.fnac.com.br/Lojas.aspx
Also, I understand Apple stores are nice places, and deserve to be see. But I wouldn't wait hours to see an opening. Moreover, once opened, it only take less than an hour for the store to become accessible by anyone without having to wait.
"Woohoo we can buy stuff we could have bought online and try stuff we could have tried in another store!"
I never understood all this excitement over an opening, it's ridiculous. Ok, it's cool, but, in the end, it's just a computer company, a business. Do people do that when Ferrari opens a new store? Are you really debating on what 'thousands' means?
I did (and I actually checked the Photoshop folder when I wrote my comment). But in my totally unscientific approach it seemed to me that ms did worse.
 Numbers is really really horrible for using with big spreadsheets. I don't do that myself, but I can't see anyone using for serious accountability work due to its inability to quickly manage big data. http://mjtsai.com/blog/2013/10/27/numbers-13-performance/ They have to do something about it. The UI is great and it could be so much better.
I wouldn't want to bash MS just because, but they are so easy to bash. I'm still shocked that of ALL the applications I've installed on my Mac, the Office suite is the ONLY ONE that doesn't follow the Apple philosophy. All apps manage to hide all their configuration files into a container, ALL, even those from very small developers. MS developers, well, they didn't care about that, so there's this big folder full of stuff that no user should see. It's baffling. They can't...
 I still think they might increase the overall size of the phone just a little tiny bit. Why go from 4 to 4.5 when you can go to 5 for just a little bigger?