or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

No, that's not me. You must be mistaking me with someone else.
Well,I don't like this design.
All the pictures :
One of the pictures, from 9to5 Mac.
Sonny Dickson has a pretty reliable history and I would be tempted to believe it, even if it could just be good CGI. But if it's true, how can the FCC logo already be there? Coming out soon? I actually wouldn't be surprised.
Those were design choices that didn't impact the price as much as adding a sapphire cover glass would.
 I agree that some people, some that even arrived on AI after me for example, are really annoying. But there are also many users that were here long before me that make interesting comments.But saying that this isn't a fan forum is pushing it. Saying that people are fans as an argument as he did is not right. Are you serious? It doesn't seem we live in the same world or use the same internet. People have been constantly criticizing iOS 7 since the beginning. What are you...
I don't know what's more elegant than a button that does one thing only when you press it once.It's not me who lacks imagination, it's you who don't understand what's the point of the home button. I've seen kids automatically look for that button whenever you give them a phone.I can take my phone from my pocket and have it unlocked via touch-id by the time it's in front of my eyes.I can quickly find the button in the dark.I'm 'reassured' that whatever happens the button...
 You are attacking people for being Apple fans on an Apple fan forum... makes no sense.I'm actually french. The home button is more essential than ever with the embedded touch-id. It's not good because it's old, but because it works. And it's not so old anyway with the touch sensor under it. People are getting acquainted with touch devices, but that tactile feeling is going to help people enter that touchscreen world for a long long time. The home button is an invitation...
 NFC is certainly NOT going to be added, EVER. It's totally redundant or less functional than Bluetooth LE. The camera will probably gain a resolution bump.