or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

That would be great. But wouldn't it be easier to build a common database with google or just use their images just for this? It seems like they'd need to spend a lot of money, time and pollute a lot for something that others have already made.
They aren't just switching textures obviously, so they need to test the OS. They'll obviously add new features too so that people won't complain.
You are mistaking flat textures with removal of textures altogether. Android is pretty flat, yet it's full of textures. And anyway, even a line looks better (sharper) on retina than on a low res screen. I'd love to see an OS with white and grey textures.
That it's behind is actually a good news since it shows how much work they are putting on it. Some people said iOS7 wouldn't be redesigned. They were wrong. I can't wait, never been so excited about a redesign since Leopard.
No, resolution applied to screens has a very clear definition.
Lol, AI is looking for pageviews and flamewars by posting this rubbish
Update in Windows 8 is totally seamless and automatic.
Lot of people = just about any reviewer and most people commenting, from personal experience.Of course there has to be some kind of separation between the section that scrolls and those that do not. A simple line combined with slightly different textures would do fine. If we buy into that metaphor completely, that would mean that the scrolling part would be under other parts, so if it were a physical object, it would be very impractical to scroll. It's like they created a...
Wow they really should tighten up security. Why do they still fail on web services?
      Here are some ideas I had. I don't see the point in emulating glass on the screen when the screen itself is made of glass. Better try and use that glass in combination with textures to give it a unified look. Until now, the UI totally ignored the fact that there is glass on the screen.