or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

I saw it but I meant that he selected the grey option in your window settings
No, there's no way iOS 8 will run on iPad 2. iOS 7 is already pretty slow on my iPad and doesn't use a lot of interesting stuff in iOS 7. I don't see it using even less of iOS8.
 I see you chose to use grey buttons in the finder. Oh and the watch is interesting too :P
Yes, genious move. Hope they do that again every time.
Yes, it'll probably be included on iOS 8. It has just been introduced a few months ago. Let it a little time me it'll get a lot more useful.
Of course I'm serious. I copied that text from Sammobile, and I'm pretty sure it's from a reliable source.Sounds too good to be true, doesn't it? I can't imagine people actually using this.
That's some news that can't be downplayed!
Also this :   We forgot to mention, the Galaxy S5 will show real-time image of your fingerprint on the display as you swipe your finger over the sensor.   How ostentatious. They don't even know how to make something invisible. I can't wait for the quick toggle in the notification pane to disable the scanner!   Christmas is coming!
Oh my, I'm so happy and excited about these news. I sense so much fail. I can't wait for the unveiling so I can troll on android fan boards.   Here is how Samsung describes it :   The sensor itself works in a swipe manner, which means that you would need to swipe the entire pad of your finger, from base to tip, across the home key to register your fingerprint properly. Also, you would need to keep your finger flat against the home key and swipe at a moderate speed or...
Wow. Are you really thinking that people didn't buy Apple products in Brasil until now? One of the reasons Apple opened their store is also because people are already accustomed to Apple products. As if there were no tech stores in that country. Ridiculous. http://www.fnac.com.br/Lojas.aspx