or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

Well, Spotify offers a lot more than iTunes Radio does. That's what I meant when I said that you can't compare them.
It can still be a problem. It's not because it's forbidden that they won't do it.That's why people wanted Schmidt out of Apple
Yes, most external hard drives have had that plug for more than a year.Oh, and yes, HTC makes some interesting and original designs. At least they tried to do something different. But now that they found a design they like with the One, they are sticking with it this year. And yet I've seen no one complain about it on Android forums for the moment. When Apple does the same for every S iteration, people complain too much.I'm excited to see what kind of new design Jonathan...
It's truly disgusting to see that Samsung became the leader in Android phones by stealing. Why didn't others succeed otherwise? HTC, Nokia and others played by the rules and are now in a bad spot mainly because Samsung took advantage of the situation illegally. And now they are just making clones of Google apps, and will soon leave on their own adventure, after having taken advantage of Google's ecosystem. I hope they burn, and I think they will, knowing how incapable they...
I often use different apps to edit a picture. I have to save the picture to the camera roll every time to reopen it in another app. That may be the app's fault, but a large majority of pro editing apps don't send directly to other apps.I might feel the need to open a certain picture with a certain app without knowing where I edited it last. Once I find it, I still need to send it to the proper app. Certainly this is something useful or computers wouldn't use file browsers...
Preview is used for a lot of files types. Pictures are just a small part of the files types it can open.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preview_(Mac_OS)#Supported_file_types
A centralized place where all my files are displayed is essential. No need for more than one level folders. Give the user the possibility to see all the files he owns on every device and filter them as usual, like in the 'all files' section in OSX. That would be great because sometimes it's faster to just look for a file and select the app to open it rather than going into an app to transfer it to another app.
I can't even find local shops with Apple maps. That's the main problem for me. It doesn't understand landmarks well either. And even with the many comprehensive suggestions I've give, there hasn't been a single change. It would be a great surprise if with iOS8 Apple introduced not only transit data, but also a sudden increase in quality. My reference for how bad satellite images are is still Kyoto. I'm waiting until that town stops looking like a checker of B&B tiles and...
They are different kinds of services, can't really compare them.
Making a funnier, more colorful high end iPhone would be a great turn in the market. Most top of the line smartphones are very serious and either black or white. Lumias are nicely colored. It could revitalize the market.