or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

"Form and function" doesn't mean you can't ornate your OS, look at iOS BEFORE Ive came.As long as form doesn't impede function and is done with taste, I don't see why you couldn't make it better.You say it's childish and too ornamental, then say you liked skeuomoprhic? How does this makes sense?Does transparency improve user experience? Maybe not (I think it might actually) but then, does it make the experience worse? I don't think so.
I found the problem. The OS and international settings must be set to English for the new functions to work.
I can't get it to work. Does someone have the same problem?
"The management in particular were pretty much tone-deaf in what Spotify was and that's why they're panicking now," one person said. "They didn't understand how Spotify worked, which is why they thought iTunes Radio would be a Spotify killer." If this is even remotely true, the people who thought this were not only arrogant, but also stupid. And iTunes radio isn't even available for most European countries... unlike Spotify.
The lightning plug is useless when not charging. Using it for headphones makes sense. At the same time, I often listen to music while my iPhone or iPad are charging, and I wouldn't want it to go, even if it's to make the design simpler.
 I think they made a good choice in purchasing Beats, but I have to admit that I am myself not at all interested in their headphones and was surprised when I heard about them.Their headphones with their ostentatious 'b' seemed out of place with a brand such as Apple which is way more subtle, even when they use the apple logo.It's certainly an important change in business for Apple, but I'm sure they are mature enough to keep a new brand without losing focus.
 Actually we DO know.The original link says that the file specifically mentions iMacs.
Yes, but the 2007 iMac I own had a design used for one year only if I'm not mistaken (maybe 2 maximum) and then they went edge-to-edge glass.I actually prefer squared iMacs. So something thinner but not rounded on the back. I doubt they'll do it however knowing that they can't do thinner than currently while making is squared. I would love a less rounded back though.
Duck Duck go is amazing. It works almost as good as Google, AND the results page is completely customizable. I removed the header and changed the link colors and put the font to Helvetica Neue.
That may mean a redesign too. I don't like the look of current iMacs. I don't like that round back and false thinness. I want to buy one new one in 2015 so hopefully !