or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

I don't think so. They music streaming service looks great and offers something my beloved spotify doesn't : simply arrange songs by artists like in any music library. Voice search on chrome looks great, as the fact that now the search behaves just like search on Android, and you can now use pronouns as you can in Siri, which is certainly good. Google Now is very promising, and them saying that they want to achieve a system that works just like a computer in Star Trek...
New maps, great search advances, great streaming service. The level of integration is amazing. Great conference.
Aren't they shielded? I thought they were. Most companies don't allow cellphones because it would be annoying to have people constantly talking beside you, and I understand that.
Seriously? I think that serious people that have studied this stuff agree that a cellphone or a computer has no influence on place systems, let alone the compasses.
Yes, the trackpad is totally ignored by anti-apple fanboys, but it truly is an amazing piece of tech. The hardware and the software behind it are essential to making the OSX experience so good.
Right now, the simple act of making a graph out of data is complicated. Inverting X and Y axis isn't intuitive at all and the data analysis doesn't work well. I thought they would bring a new version soon, I hope this doesn't mean that we'll have to wait more.
  Microsoft, they have good idea but they often fail at executing them.
We are already there in a sense. You can stream a movie or even download it as you watch it. It's just that most servers aren't that fast.   It's good that companies innovate and in the future we are probably going to use this kind of technology, but I don't see how it could change our behaviors on the web radically. Right now, there is no point in having this. I can download a whole HD movie on my cellphone in less than 15 minutes, I don't see how 5G is going to make...
DP
  One of the links given in your link is this : http://madebymany.com/blog/apples-aesthetic-dichotomy very interesting for those here who still don't understand the difference between skeuomorphism and metaphors applied to icons within apps.   Although I disagree with the end which says that 'metro' is so good. Metro LOOKS good, but is quickly tiring.