or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

Strange wallpaper they put in the patent, very distinct. I don't think this will be invalidated, it's a pretty original idea and implementation.
My iPad 2 bought on day one hasn't a single scratch. I realize I take a lot of care in those things.
No dual speakers? That's odd.  
If they didn't force people to have an Apple TV to share and used an open protocol much more people would use it. I understand using proprietary for some things, but using it for sharing is nonsense.
  How horrible yes... that's why all countries of the EU have a lower Gini index than the US.   http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Gini+index (click on more several times to see all countries)   We prefer equality (or at least we try), to privilegies.
LOL     I'm mostly impatient to use a good smartwatch for navigation and quick internet searches. I hope they build a search database more solid than ever.
  Yes it is. Great for making a video timelapse before a travel.  
If the free market works, as you say, how come we produce a lot more than we need and people are still starving, even in the US? That's a total failure, yes.
Even if it was the best device ever this is just fucking too big. How ridiculous people will look with this at their ear.
I truly can't believe so many people here use cases. Cases are stupid. What is the point of Apple making great designs if you put a case on it afterwards?