or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

Wow that's a lot. In France we have packages at 30+15 euros for internet router + tv + unlimited calls on landline + unlimited everything on mobile.   http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fmobile.free.fr%2F
I pay 20 euros a month for : 3GB internet with tethering Unlimited calls to all mobile phones in France, US and Canada Unlimited calls to all landlines in 150 countries Unlimited SMS/MMS 150 TV channels included
It's not iron that we need from meat the most, but complex proteins. It's possible to only eat vegetables and eggs, but you really need to like soja beans.
  Of course you can. Japan is running out of red tuna for example and the species is going to be extinct if we all continue eating it that much.
This idea that the actors need to enter into the skin of the character they interpret in real life has always been ridiculous to me. I heard many great actors say that it was ridiculous and acting was just a job like any other, no need to pretend to have your life changed because of a part. But if that works for him, fine.
Maybe, but it's not a behavior that has to be encouraged. There has to be a point where it's forbidden. A generation may suffer from it, then society adapts.
I think that if I had the choice, I'd rather have paper material... books. I prefer the way stuff is organized in order and the fact that sometimes to learn something, a book is enough without the need to thousand sources.
Welcome!
Yeah, your are absolutely right, that was a foolish thought.
Even if a phone with a 5 inches screen is ridiculous, I think Apple should do it. People nowadays are really buying into the Samsung horrible phablets and even if it's a bad idea, Apple can't let them win shares thanks to that segment. That would reinforce the idea that Apple is present on whatever size in the smartphone market and that Samsung doesn't have any advantage as I often hear. It's not that Apple has to be competing on every phone that SM does, but people need...