or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

Google Now is great tough.
I guess you've seen some concepts like that. I think it might look great too. The top bezel is basically useless. I guess it's just a matter of miniaturization.
Ah ok. Still, them playing on words like that isn't very classy. The HTC one has a lot higher ppi.  
I wouldn't be surprised if Apple came with a new design and called it the iPhone 6. That would counter samsung who is trying to align itself with Apple's release schedule.
Sometimes reliable, that's funny.
Very clever. I doubt we'll ever see it though, since such a motor takes a lot of space and Apple is apparently taking measures to make the phone more resistant.
Come on...
I didn't see anywhere that it was a trademark. And you can't trademark retina. Retina display at least.  
  I think he was refering to the Adobe Suite and particularly the much loved and very good Photoshop, which gets updated every year with great new stuff evert year.
  No, the streaming will allow for a lot of other stuff in games. For example when you'll buy a game on the PSN you will be able to play in a matter of seconds because it'll load the game engine and initial levels first and keep downloading in the background. Cinematics that take a lot of space will be streamed directly within the game while they are being downloaded so you'll play a game half locally, half on the cloud.