or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

The first gen won't be here for maybe six months... let's first wait for that.
Sure ! Who cares about the design of the phone right ! This isn't Apple we are talking about... oh wait.
 And it's protruding. I don't like compromise. People say it wobbles. I'm not making this stuff up. I often use my phone while it's on a table. It can't wobble.
I want the 4 inches iPhone 6. Oh...
 No, it was not. This watch isn't even out yet. I'm not going to judge the second version, I'm going to judge this one. It's nice, but it doesn't have an immediate appeal like most Apple products. It's not striking, but that's probably intended. I've never been wrong about my perception of Apple products before. I knew the iPhone 4 and 5 leaks were real from the first glance (you didn't) and I loved them right away.Here... I'm not so sure I like it. I'm certain it will...
It looks sometimes bland, sometimes good to me, depending on the strap. The bezels are too large and the OS is clearly far from finished.
I'm not happy with what I'm seeing.  Protruding camera.  Different cameras between the two models.
Yes, it's horrible indeed. Can't believe Apple, THE Apple, is doing this.
I really wanted 2 GB... Yes, Safari tabs indeed need more RAM. Even on 5S I get reloads sometimes.
Nice ! A new layout for a new phase in Apple's history. Can't believe that we are 3 hours, 20 minutes and 45 seconds away from Apple's keynote !