or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

It's ridiculous, even if there are mistakes, no one is forcing them to use it. I don't see why they make such a big deal out of it.
I'm pastafarian.  
As someone who studied physics, it's always painful to read people saying that science is a 'faith' and that scientists are too dumb to realize it. I've never seen so many intelligent people than at university. People who only cared about science and knowledge and worked a lot for a ridiculously small salary, earned after a lifetime of study. Their intelligence also lies in that they never fell the need to answer to the anti-science. They just do their work, and people...
That title... seriously at least try to look a little impartial.
You are missing the point completely. Try to think about it. Wearable computers is the future. Touchscreens are useful if you need to browse or play a game or be productive. For a lot of people, having a watch with Siri that does directions, quick searches, sms, calls and email would be enough to begin with. Apple is trying to make Siri like a true AI that could answer any query.
That Apple embraces wearable devices is fantastic. They have the potential to revolutionize this sector, and everyone else will follow as usual. I hope that it's a device that works on its own and I'm a bit worried about how to place a phone call. I'm wondering which other material they would use.
  You may feel like you have reached the maximum knowledge possible by claiming to be agnostic, but be careful that may not be enough, there is always something new to learn and you could still change your mind.   Well, if you look into it, proves do exist that god does not exist in philosophy. And especially that the soul doesn't exist and that there can't be influence from the immaterial to the material.   I learned that thanks to iTunes U (see how I'm back to the...
It's shocking to me that people have to swear on the Bible for a public office.
  I already need to stretch my hand right now on my iPhone 5, and I've got average hands. It looks worse on the blackberry yes, but I hope that J. Ive will do a great work and simply take that back button at the bottom, as it is in all android phones, it's a lot easier that way.
Too bad, the phone looks great and I love the gestures they added for closing apps. If only Apple could bring that touch-sensitive bezel with a few easy gestures!