or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

I agree that Apple needs to make their stores warmer. But they have to be careful here, because this kind of visuals is closer to general advertising than their usual visuals, which are very recognizable. They have to strike a balance in making warm yet recognizable images.
Exactly, this is Angela's work !
This next iPhone will look great in black. Some people like myself where surprised with the overall shape of the iPhone 4 and 5. I liked them, but they were more masculine than the iPhone that came before. This rounded shape looks great and fits in the evolution of iPhones. Beveled glass and a rounded form factor will make it extremely successful. And with iOS 8 and the apps that take advantage of it, this will be incredible. In retrospect, the most boring evolutions to...
Why did Apple extend its Liquidmetal exclusivity then? I think they might use I t for metal accents on the next iPhone.
Wow now that I've read how people reacted I'm shocked by how stupid they were. As if it's bad talking about someone being gay lol. As a gay man, I find this insulting. I'm sure Cook doesn't care, and that's why he never felt the need to come out. Coming out sometimes makes sense for people, sometimes not, depending on their personal experience. Whatever the case, people shouldn't excpect all gay people to come out. These guys are ridiculous.
I'm confused. We all knew that. It's not an outing then and not only there is nothing wrong with this, there is also nothing wrong with talking about it.
iPhoto is going to be replaced by the nicer and more powerful Photos. It's extremely odd they've now shown two different designs for the app.
The problems arises that the iOS version won't have all the functions that are in the OSX version. They are using the same heart icon as Beats to show favorites. I think it's no coincidence.
 Great link. But I don't get you signature. Google didn't copy java, they just used it like Apple used Objective-C.
 lol  What's most incredible is how excited MS fanboys were, for example on The Verge, when this is just another Surface.As if the concept was totally different. It just has a bigger screen, that's all.