or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

Ah ah Looppay Sends over the air something that's not supposed to. Doesn't yet use tokens. Stores card numbers on the phone. And since it's not NFC, the phone needs to be manually unlocked, the app launched ecc... No one is going to use it.
Lyrical is still much better then.
 Because Apple doesn't have enough money? All that you are saying sound so un-Apple. It's not up to us to pronounce stuff perfectly and to change a sentence so that Siri gets that we are talking about tea.
Off topic but looking at that image, isn't the 5S beautiful? It's like a block of aluminium.
Doomed. Obviously.
 No, it's a must that we say it. Last time some people complained that it was an overused meme. I think it never gets old!
Blow them on putting thousands of cars in the streets and offer street view imagery again.   Why Netflix ? Apple has much more movies to offer for streaming. Impatiently waiting that they offer a music + video unlimited streaming offer.Hey maybe that's what they are working on.
40, 100, 10 000 analysts, that doesn't change. Presenting and estimation as precise as 67,69 billion is ridiculous, and shows that these people don't know what they are talking about and need to go back to school to study maths.   Even if people don't like it I have my 'Apple is doomed' ready here for later. It's a must.
This would be problematic to implement. Having data on falls or impacts isn't enough to prove correlation. 
Obviously they didn't just do a demo video, journalists tried it.