or Connect

Posts by ClemyNX

lol  What's most incredible is how excited MS fanboys were, for example on The Verge, when this is just another Surface.As if the concept was totally different. It just has a bigger screen, that's all.
This is the version that will destroy Apple TV ! one year later... Now, THIS, is the version that will annihilate Apple TV ! one year later... Ok, ok... THIS, seriously, is the version that will shame Apple TV ! one year later ... .... ......
Yes, FTL is really fun.
 Was thinking about the Mac too. Its chin is very important.
I saw no one reacting to the fact that Siri was opening up. I imagine all apps will soon be able to do that, or maybe next year.
Because you only use one hand with a stylus ??Anyway, I hope this big iPhone isn't real. If it is I don't ever want to see that monster.
Looks real. If it's a fake, the people who made it understand Apple very well. Those recessed buttons make a lot of sense.
No, you didn't understand. I was talking about iOS 6 and it was perfectly clear in my sentence. I don't see how you can say that iOS is going to "eye-candy" when it was worse before.
Yes, I was thinking about that too :)
The Mac Pro.Poof, there goes all your lame 'argumentation'.