or Connect

Posts by LE Studios

Yeah I already got a Airport Extreme Router it just I really don't have a lot of 802.11n products yet. I wanted to do 802.11n but I got the Mac Mini and iPhone plus a Netgear print server for my three HP 8450s. I wanted to buy two 1TB Time Capsules and now a two Airport Express Base Station that's 802.11n. I can connect that to the Time Capsule to the ethernet and use it as 802.11b/g ONLY and have everything else 802.11n ONLY. Then I can replace that Netgear print server...
Be honest putting a SSD in 8-core 3.2GHz Mac Pro yeah we expect great performance, but I like the underdogs.
Why not? The Mac Mini technically is just 400MHz faster than the MacBook Air. Since I already have 4GB in the Mac Mini now by all means this will be even faster than the MacBook Air I've seen with 2GB memory with a 64GB SSD. My answer why not have "The World's Fastest Mac Mini Ever!" This is what review got me going!http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=4259
Yeah has anybody done this yet or will I be the first? I already upgraded my Mac Mini to 4GB using Kingston PC2-5300 memory that was on sale for $79.99 at Fry's Electronics or if you want it online www.frys.com . My next move since I see way faster of applications operations that improved despite it utilizing 75% of the total memory because of lack of a firmware update. I'm more interested in putting a solid state drive in the Mac Mini. I seen how fast the Mac Book Air was...
I just added a Kingston 4GB Kit (two 2GB PC2-5300) Mac Mini Core Duo 2 2GHz. I brought it from Fry's Electronics for $79.99. I'm on the Mac Mini. I been in Activity Monitor I see 4GB Pie Chart but adding the usage and all it is 3GB. Honestly, I see a big speed difference then the 1GB including programs like Garageband especially playing large tracks with a lot instruments example like the 1GB or larger demos of Jam Pack Symphony Orchestra, iPhoto where as I got over 5,000...
It should see a link to click and download. I'm downloading now the Beta it's 2GB. I'm kinda excited I haven't did programming in 13 years last since college then that was UNIX.
I'm enjoying my Mac without Microsoft software. Safari is faster and I'm happy with that on my iPhone and Mac Mini.
Well I have a Airport Extreme Base Station. I was sold when I seen that it can do 802.11a/b/g and N. Then you can have 802.11a a & n on a 5GHz frequency. That means I can put it on that frequency not worry about interference from microwave and stay online with XBOX 360. I buy 1 this month but later with get a 2nd 1TB Time Capsule for Mac Pro and MacBook Pro. It really boils down how you chose to use the product. I think it's good to me. Somethings are not for everybody....