or Connect

Posts by LE Studios

Since AT&T dropping Unlimited Data as of June 7 but existing customers would be unaffected. If you don't have AT&T account right now then it's time to head to Wal-Mart and buy the 16GB 3GS for $97. Why? When Apple release iPhone 4.0 all you have to do is pop the Sim card out. I advise this to those who feel like they may use more than 2GB of Data every month and have no intention of use the tethering feature. This is really kinda screwed up, but this is my take to make...
I'm sure if he would ask Steve Jobs to borrow it I'm sure he would have. I need to boost my blog (see above) but I'm not paying $5,000 for a hot iPhone prototype. I mean seriously!
Dude, I don't think they will be able to sell 3 Million in a year.
At $99 and I already had two 2TB Time Capsules since Christmas! But hold up everyone the one detail that most people are overlooking is that if it's iPhone OS and it will be running Apps from the App Store then that means Safari, Mail, Calendar, Pages, Keynote, Numbers and Contacts will be running on your 1080p LCD and or LED Flat-screen TV for ONLY $99 with addition of a $69 Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard and $69 Magic Mouse. This is great!...
No Microsoft App is a Microsoft problem not a Apple problem. Apple solution is a $10 Pages which honestly Microsoft may never do.
They had their chance and now its Apple's time. These companies made expensive crap with extra stuff really didn't need and could have cut it to save some money but they didn't. Also to add it didn't really work. Apple gave us something we like, we can use but it mainly it can work! People picking up the iPad know already how to use it and what it can do especially if they already got a iPhone and or iPod Touch. That's was a extremely smart or Apple Genius move because...
No I like iPad way better the iSlate! Look iPod, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Touch and now the iPad! Dude it fits!
I can't wait! I think despite the haters that it will be a big seller! http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...2&pf_rd_i=ipad
OK, but I can't see why people would buy the iPod Touch? Yet, there are still more iPod Touch users than iPhone users, so WTF? You either buy a 64GB iPod Touch for $399 or a 64GB iPad for $699 or $829 with 3G + Wi-Fi that AT&T is offering a NO CONTRACT Unlimited Data Plan for $30 a month and Access to ALL AT&T Wi-Fi Spots! Plus iPad has 802.11n! I do see high sale numbers because some of those iPod Touch user are going to trade up and get a iPad. This will have high sales...
Yeah but with Unlimited Data @ $30 from AT&T you can talk on using Skype and or Vonage Apps! So WTF?