or Connect

Posts by ronstark

As I see it it's not the product but functions it delivers. Keep in mind the Star Trek model. No one wore jewelry of any kind! And they certainly didn't need an iPhone! Perhaps something to think about.
Oh great! Another case. Between this, a Mophie and the shell I need to use lenses I'd be turning blue taking them on and off several times daily. Time to get a few more iPhones!
What boring news. All variations (not innovations) on a theme. Where's the hand-held "tricorder"? The diagnostic wifi wrist band for patients in hospital? The low cost GPS for hikers and kids so anyone can locate them? Yup, good stuff but boring.
Clever idea, really, but not too well thought out. Needs a battery extender and input extender as well as sound enhancement engineering. It's a one trick pony not considering the multi-enhancement model in order to attract different vertical groups! If this product survives being vetted the developer may just get there with the right engineer. Too bad the form factor change won't stay the same for the next model
Great idea. Someone needs to teach etiquette. But Contacts can't even pick up and fill in location or city from previously entered data. Duh! Fix and improve what's there now?
OMG do we miss SJ or what? Fab analysis and well written. We are lucky to have such journalism.
Steve Jobs said the phone would meet the tablet. One hand operation isn't going to restrict size as voice operation tech gets better and stops relying on Internet connection AND people get better at dictation. The gyros in the phones will become better at recognizing various types of shakes making signaling easier/more reliable. Bigger size? Yup, we're all waiting, Tim.
Steve Jobs said there would come a time when the tablet would have phone capability. It's a necessary ability. Having experienced a phone with a larger than iPhone screen I'd say they are a far greater hit than a wrist-based product. Bravo! Can't wait!
There is a tremendous amount of passion in the responses to this story.    Many of us forget that large companies like Disney rely on Adobe products and it is their voices that will be "heard" as well in this matter. Most of Disney has, I believe, not upgraded to the monthly model because their files MUST, by their nature, be housed, managed and available to the entire Company world wide.  The current Adobe subscription system is not really compatible with a large...
Funny stuff. How high is up? I own CS2, 3, 5 and do most of my work on CS2! I don't need anything but more time to use the tools I have. The subscription idea is nice but not practical. The idea of someone controlling my work is quite distasteful. Especially if I need an uplink to so a demo.