or Connect

Posts by studentx

If you take the full sized iPod, then how do you explain the Mini and Nano?   Apple took full sized to half and quarter-size. With the iPad they have full-size, iPhone quarter-size, with the half-size iPad Mini missing in the middle.
SOLD
How does Apple go from 90% of the tablet market to 50%?
    It's common knowledge that Apple sells 90% of all PCs that are priced over $1000 - where the margins are.   You are in the vast minority of PC users.
It's common knowledge that Apple sells 90% of all PCs that are priced over $1000 - where the margins are.   PC users cheap out at every turn.
  The numbers are silly. By "media tablets" they are including eReader's like the Kindle and Nook which really perform one function well. The Fire asides, with it's dismal sales, the iPad is 80%+ of the market if Samsung accounts for 10%. The Transformer and all those other iPad "killers" barely register on the chart.
 Canada is a territory of the US much like Putero Rico.
    If it doesn't have an SSD in it it's not an Ultrabook in my opinion. Anyone with an SSD drive would never go back.   How is $799? I'm sure the trackpad is shit, no backlit keyboard, magsafe power adapter, no thunderbolt, tons of crapware and a lower quality screen I'm sure.
If it doesn't have an SSD in it it's not an Ultrabook in my opinion. Anyone with an SSD drive would never go back.   How is $799? I'm sure the trackpad is shit, no backlit keyboard, magsafe power adapter, no thunderbolt, tons of crapware and a lower quality screen I'm sure.