or Connect

Posts by studentx

The obvious solution is for Apple to create an iPad-Mini using the iPad's original resolution, if they are going to double it on the iPad HD. That's basically what they did with the iPhone, when they jumped to Retina.
How is Apple HDTV a bust?
No doubt but without a working product this is at best a novelty and no threat to Apple.
This type of screen seems well suited for DESKTOP deployments where the screen can be tethered to a power source but I fail to see a suitable MOBLIE solution where smartphones and tablets are concerned. A flexible screen that slides out of a case that it's tethered to is at best a novelty and not a moblie solution.
So how does the battery roll up?
Android 2.1, 2.2 and 2.2.3 dominant Android's marketshare. ICS and the other baked goods are almost non-existant.If I were an Android developer I'd be depressed. Android is the new feature-phone not smart-phone.
Awesome news for Apple considering Chrome is built on Apple's Webkit, just like Safari.
88% of Android activation growth is outside the US.20% of Android activation's growth came from the US at peak but has declined to 12%.The curious case of slowing US growth for Androidhttp://www.asymco.com/2011/12/30/the...h-for-android/I've said this until I'm blue in the face, a vast number of these Android activations are coming from 2nd and 3rd world nations. Many of these Android phones being activated are on the low end and in many case being activated with pre-paid...
Can you read? That's 1 million "Kindles" not "Kindle Fire". Sorry, e-readers don't count. If the "Kindle Fire" sold so well, why not break out the sale numbers? Simple. "Kindle Fire" sales number are underwhelming.
The key is not about displays or technology, it's about making TV simple again.