or Connect

Posts by DocNo42

Ah, the eternal quest for "teh snappy" - I'll find out here as soon as my machine reboots....EDIT: Good news - it is much faster. Finally!
Here's something radical they could do - a two or three slot minitower along the lines of the IIcx or IIci. In other words, the xMac. A GLARING hole in their product line right now I'd rather have functional than thin, please. And the ability to not only pick but CHANGE my graphics card. Apple flat out SUCKS with their complete lack of GPU selection. It's slightly tolerable on laptops, but inexcusable on desktops to have NOT ONE that lets you pick or change your...
I know I'm late to the party with this - but oh how I hope this is a bogus rumor and completely untrue
Ya know, an amazing thing happens when I treat a $550 device like a $550 device and not a $40 - it doesn't get wet! Or broken! Or dropped, smashed, or otherwise abused.Funny that. Five iPods, three Mac Books, four iPhones and two iPads later and not one wet device, broken screen or even the need for a case or screen protector. I dunno what is so hard with people in paying attention and not flinging their devices around? Sounds like you would be better off with an...
Fixed that for you...
The stock market has nothing to do with reality, but instead peoples perception of reality?Unless you are in for the long term - time cures all ills, including blatant manipulation...
Ha! I wish. I'd be rich Nope, playing and hanging out in the forums there. Although with Apple's latest earnings things might heat up over here agin.
https://marvelheroes.com I would love such a thing. One can dream!
I hope this is true. iPhone integration with aftermarket car stereo's is abysmal, and iOS 7 took my Kenwood's that had decent integration and screwed it up so that now I have to plug the 3.5" aux audio jack in to get audio. The USB still charges and controls my iPhone, but audio no longer plays over USB and I can't get any response from Kenwood if they will ever release a firmware update. Why bother putting a USB support and the ability to update firmware if you never...
I agree - but as long as it's an option, I don't have a problem with it. I don't think they will sell as well as the analysts are convinced they will. I could see the first offering selling well for pent up demand, but past that I see it playing out like the matte displays on the PowerBooks. Much noise initially and then dropping as sales don't justify keeping the offering.