or Connect

Posts by DocNo42

I hope this is true. iPhone integration with aftermarket car stereo's is abysmal, and iOS 7 took my Kenwood's that had decent integration and screwed it up so that now I have to plug the 3.5" aux audio jack in to get audio. The USB still charges and controls my iPhone, but audio no longer plays over USB and I can't get any response from Kenwood if they will ever release a firmware update. Why bother putting a USB support and the ability to update firmware if you never...
I agree - but as long as it's an option, I don't have a problem with it. I don't think they will sell as well as the analysts are convinced they will. I could see the first offering selling well for pent up demand, but past that I see it playing out like the matte displays on the PowerBooks. Much noise initially and then dropping as sales don't justify keeping the offering.
The $64K question, eh? Excellent article and spot on. Actually I think it would be great if Apple's stock price would fall further - it would let them buy more back and further reduce Wall Streets influence. Idiotic, short sighted parasites....
Furthermore there is a form you can fill out and the house will be blurred out. There's lots to complain about with Google, but this is not one of them...
lol - It "just" ontrols the thing that consumes the greatest amount of energy - by far - in the vast majority of households.Yup - no big deal indeed!
No, because the space that would have gone for a slot used by hardly no one is instead being put to a larger battery. Duh.
Sigh... it has more cores or a newer reference design so therefore it must be better, right?Good gawd - are you not paying attention? Android doesn't even take advantage of quad cores - the dual core iPhone 5 still bests quad core Android phones. What good is having a gazillion cores if your software can't take advantage of them?And the last I checked, we are talking about mobile devices. More cores equals larger chips and also increased power use.If you paid attention...
/dupe
The main problem with the Mini is the crappy GPU and lack of VRAM. From the company that practically invented/normalized the GUI for Pete's sake!
If you seriously think that Apple can sell 10's of millions of devices due to "sheep" behavior your dumber than the average sheep.