or Connect

Posts by NormM

Astropad will support iPad Pro out of the box.  This will let you use the iPad Pro as a Wacom Cintiq replacement with Photoshop etc. on the Mac. 
And you don't think the millions of jobs in the US that are created by and benefit from cheaper electronics count?  Just the Apple app store alone is responsible for about a billion dollars a month in wages to US developers.  We keep the good jobs here, and outsource the lousy ones.
Micropayments are an excellent idea, but Bitcoin might not be the best way to do it because its price is so volatile (down 15% in one day, recently).  Maybe Apple could provide a micropayments scheme based on iTunes accounts, or someone could write an adblocker that turns a monthly subscription fee into monthly payments to sites based on usage.  
Neil, Here is my suggestion. AI and other sites should cooperate with Marco to provide an ad blocker that pays sites. Users of the blocker should pay a subscription fee (perhaps set up as a regular donation), and this fee should be paid out to sites they visit, based on time spent there. Thus those of us who want to support the sites we read, but don't want to bother with a zillion subscriptions, can conveniently pay to have an ad free experience.
 This is an app platform, so I don't see why having a faster local network might not sometimes be important for the performance of some apps.
 It's on the spec page under "Location".  It says: 
I see that they say "in-store purchases", so you'll have to buy these in person.  But perhaps you can still pre-order the iPhone for in-store pickup?
He didn't sell any stock, so this is irrelevant. 
 Apple Pay accepts store branded cards, debit cards and loyalty cards.  Why is CurrentC even still a thing?
Does AT&T charge international roaming rates if you use WiFi calling outside the US?  The text in the "Enable Wi-Fi Calling?" popup suggests they do: