or Connect

Posts by AdamC

I doubt Apple will capitulate after the way Tim Cook talked about privacy, others yes but not Apple. Why? consumers will never trust Apple again.
Perhaps you can do better so how about coming out with your own smart watch to show how clever you are.
You talking about Picasso...
I doubt it will be so even in 10 years time. What Primesense did is more plausible than this.
Crude dude, perhaps some people will never know when to keep their mouth shut to tell the whole world what a fool he is.
"Kodak's fairly exhaustive "Digital camera system having remote control" filing details a ruggedized digital camera and accompanying wrist-worn remote control, as well as underwater capabilities, stabilization technology and mounting options for helmets and bike handlebars. " I believe the good folks at WS is tight and Mickey is wrong. Wrong as in missing the similarity between the GroPro camera and what Apple will put into the iPhone with this patent.
Lol I didn't know the brits are so poor that they can't afford a few cents.o poor saarek.
Whenever I read the name Gene Munster I will add a ton of salt to the report. This guy is rubbish, ok, very well paid rubbish.
@knowitall Sure, good enough to allow others to steal data direct from your card. All the crooks will have a great time at your expense. What do I know I am not know it all.   Seeing a joke is not easy and it sure takes a matured person to see it.
Love the ad....   The funny thing about some people is when asked to create something they can't do a sh** but when comes to negative comments they are brilliant.   Perhaps they think they live in a world they are better than the rest but when it comes to the litmus test.... it tells a different story.