or Connect

Posts by AdamC

You mean an anti iPhone ad will tell all.
Wonder why did Apple build so many stores in Spain when they are too poor to buy the iPhones./s
You are the only one who doubt Apple's sale of the iPhones 5 to end users. I wonder where you got e nonsense from. Yes give us a link.The analysts were disappointed with the 5 millions because one idiot by the name of Gene Munster said Apple will sell 10 millions of the iphone 5.
Ace Metrix will do an analysis of it and sayI didn't know one can copy a cure, must be the morning coffee.
I am not surprise Apple had dropped a couple of $Bs to have their dedicated lines at TSMC.
The funny thing is Ace Metrix have Samsung as their client so whatever they put out on Apple is objective.
I find it looking great, simple and easy to use.But what do I know just a user and not a power one.
Ki
It has nothing to do with Apple but more with Wall Street.They are betting the bank against Apple to fail without Steve Jobs.Everything idea of Apple is treated with disdain and every positive factor is cast in doubt and disbelief.And nothing Apple do is good enough.Yes Wall Street is trying very hard to fulfill their own prophecy and nothing else.Yes they don't want to look like fools in the eyes of world with their negative outlook on Apple when proven wrong.
You reckon you can do better.Why not talk to Apple board and ask them for his job.