or Connect

Posts by AdamC

Love this kind of Apple trash talk from an android user who failed to understand that the UI of android is stolen from AppleiOS.
The problem is the ungodly piles of cash don't translate to much profits/money in the bank.Revenue is only good in the eyes of WS and add nothing to the bank account of a company.
Perhaps you should apply for Tim Cook's position in Apple  I can see you doing a better job.../s
No one know what  I believe even Fort Knox has locks but if someone refuse to lock his whatever can you blame Apple.
😆
Nest is a nest of ex-Apple employees so why should they buy Nest when they know these guys will leave again. Nest is not as unique as you thin and others may come up with a better idea besides $3.2b I believe can come up with wonders.The third party guys are the one that push the market and when they realize they can make money via Apple they will come on board like the app developers.
This is getting to sound more and more stupid. $3.2b for 2 guys who has no loyalty to anyone except themselves. How will Apple get them to stay if one day they decided to leave and with all the Bs these guys are set for life without work.
I find it kind of creative and the action certainly caught my attention. Well one man's meat is another man's poison.
You should retread his post before trying to show you are clever.
I am not sure this will work.Go to iMessage in settings and then remove all your email addresses and deactivate your phone number.