or Connect

Posts by AdamC

Guys it is time to put the right perspective in your lives and it I'd certainly more than just revolving around everything Apple especially their flaws. I am not sure the outages are life threatening but if you intend to shoot your dog because of it i suggest you get a life which is smelling the roses and telling your mum how much you love her. It is getting ridiculous that every flaw of Apple was argued as if world hunger depends on it. It is time to really to get a...
The funny thing is only anti Apple tech bloggers praised and loved RT and I believe they wouldn't touch RT with a ten foot pole.
Because they want your cake and eat it.
Perhaps all of us need a life and get away from the computer otherwise we will all end up psycho case. s/s
Best buy gift card then you have to talk to best buy as to they are are not in Apple Passbook.
Try it out the mini display is great.   Comparing specs IMHO is useless because no one can tell the difference even gruber is wrong, he talked as if his eyes are super sharp and ken easily differential retina and non retina.   The trick is the word retina which automatically form an image in the mind but in reality the mini display looks just as good.   Kind of remind me that a photo taken by a Leica must be great while the rest is inferior but if there is no...
But Gruber said he said there is a difference between the iPad 3 and iPad mini./s   Maybe he was wearing magnify glasses then. 
Time to give it a rest.   Everyone thinks he or she is right.   Online life isn't real life, get a life and go out and smell the roses and enjoy the sunshine, yes tell your mum you love her.   But then there will always be people who think they can suck an egg better than others so don't get upset with such people, they are there to make life interesting.
Crayons?   Funny they sell much much better, easy to use and much less messy.
Since you brought up the fact of Apple share price so I brought in Amazon out of the world share price.   Believe since you claimed you are the best pardon me for lecturing you since I am humbly a novice and you are the know all,   lle? LOL.