or Connect

Posts by AdamC

Since you brought up the fact of Apple share price so I brought in Amazon out of the world share price.   Believe since you claimed you are the best pardon me for lecturing you since I am humbly a novice and you are the know all,   lle? LOL. 
So their stock has plunged below $600 does it mean the sky is falling then how do you read Amazon which has a P/E of 2676.93 and share price of $232.10, bear in mind they lost money in the last quarter so does it mean they are way ahead in the game.   No use confusing the issue by throwing in the share price because there is too much variable involved, mind you Apple is a great shorts' target too so try not to put too much emphasis there.   There is no right or wrong in...
I doubt Apple will publish any more figure and whatever they put out will be deemed by the analysts as not good enough and then bash the share again.   Look at Amazon, made a loss the last quarter their share price rocketed and their P/E is 2676.93 while Apple is 13.53.   Bozos is clever by keeping his mouth shut and let the analysts talk on his behalf and their wild guesses keep fueling the stock.
Simply lame dude.    Maybe your company will build a new product for very man, woman and child on the planet when it goes on sale.
I know this is out of context and I believe you are one who kept on saying one must download hundreds of apps to in order to use Passbook, you don't have to as this person has pointed out. Oypass 10/22/2012 07:27 AM PDT One of the most important aspect of Passbook that people forget is it doesn't requires apps for pass distribution. For example, if you live in London, you can get your Oyster Pass directly from http://oypass.com. No apps required.
Looks like we are the experts and Apple is totally clueless.../s
Appleinside - "Apple forum member "dtenberge" claims to have been contacted by a "Senior iOS Advisor" who said, "I just got a response from our Engineers, at this time we cannot see anything wrong on our end, they did suggest that you contact Verizon and open up a "ticket" and have them look into it."   Can't believe this someone has a direct line to a senior iOS advisor.   But what is a Senior iOS Advisor?   Could it be one of the Gateskeepers?
The 8gb iPad mini is truly great for those just want to consume and not create or store media in the iPad.At that size it doesn't need retina display unless you need to look at the fine pubic hairs.Just the gift for family members who love to surf the net, answers mails and each videos.
Good Ridden.   Notice it is mapS and it will blow goof map away in a year's time.   But do Apple needs a whiner?
Maps by Apple is not as bad as the pundits made it out to be. Try it before commenting.   Comparing the issues with other maps is good and Apple knew the issues and they are doing their best to correct the issues.   So far I have not driven off the cliff yet or into a melted bridge.