or Connect

Posts by AdamC

Simply lame dude.    Maybe your company will build a new product for very man, woman and child on the planet when it goes on sale.
I know this is out of context and I believe you are one who kept on saying one must download hundreds of apps to in order to use Passbook, you don't have to as this person has pointed out. Oypass 10/22/2012 07:27 AM PDT One of the most important aspect of Passbook that people forget is it doesn't requires apps for pass distribution. For example, if you live in London, you can get your Oyster Pass directly from http://oypass.com. No apps required.
Looks like we are the experts and Apple is totally clueless.../s
Appleinside - "Apple forum member "dtenberge" claims to have been contacted by a "Senior iOS Advisor" who said, "I just got a response from our Engineers, at this time we cannot see anything wrong on our end, they did suggest that you contact Verizon and open up a "ticket" and have them look into it."   Can't believe this someone has a direct line to a senior iOS advisor.   But what is a Senior iOS Advisor?   Could it be one of the Gateskeepers?
The 8gb iPad mini is truly great for those just want to consume and not create or store media in the iPad.At that size it doesn't need retina display unless you need to look at the fine pubic hairs.Just the gift for family members who love to surf the net, answers mails and each videos.
Good Ridden.   Notice it is mapS and it will blow goof map away in a year's time.   But do Apple needs a whiner?
Maps by Apple is not as bad as the pundits made it out to be. Try it before commenting.   Comparing the issues with other maps is good and Apple knew the issues and they are doing their best to correct the issues.   So far I have not driven off the cliff yet or into a melted bridge.
I believe they use their brain to find where they are going instead of people needing to consult a map even when they go for a walk or they knew there are 3 post offices in their town yet need to confirm them with a map.   Talking about being ridiculous.
The most surprising thing about losing 100 millions pairs of eyeballs their share price shot up like a rocket, I wonder which of the big boys are manipulating their share price. 
The picture was taken at the nokia lab and not some independent photographer. No one has ever handle a lumia 920 yet except the nokia folks.