or Connect

Posts by AdamC

Now we know why they don't need to participate in any green program in the US.
Yours made the most sense than all the boys who cry wolf.
I doubt you really know what is happening in this green thing. I am no expert but I feel that anything is recyclable because there is money to be made from it. I believe the scape sellers exporting every make of used computers to China to be recycle.   You have ben reading too much into those companies with great PR on their green program.   Btw do you really believe the plastic used in a dell pc or laptop is recyclable?   One more thing don't drive a car or ride a bus...
Could it be kaspersky created this app and passed it along to someone to upload it for approval.   The speed of finding out what this app did, by them, is a bit suspicious.
Likewise it tells the world not to buy the iPad 3 because there is a bigger iPod touch coming.   Do you think Apple wants to spite its face by cutting off its nose.   Apple have more vested interest to keep making great products than us gossiping except those who own Apple share.
Real men reminds me of Rock Hudson and they play with boys.
So true, I have a bluetooth keyboard which I seldom use because once they are synced the virtual keyboard doesn't work.   An iPad is mobile which I use all over the house and when I need to send an email I can't use the virtual keyboard imagine how annoying it is which I believe the Surface buyers will be facing.   And Apple did the right thing use the virtual keyboard for light use and when one needs to write a novel get a bluetooth keyboard and how many of us are novel...
Will the 3mm cover keyboard works as advertised.   Remember they didn't allowed anyone to use it or touch it,    If I am not mistaken it will be a copycat of the logitech keyboard.
Sorry to say this your wife is teaching in a school that doesn't know what it is doing.   You mean not even one teacher takes the initiative to make the effort to integrate a great learning tool into the system.   Then it says a lot about the administration of the school including your good wife.
Agree with you that the chief counsel or whatever you called him have to go. I don't think he is that good in court matters and or his perception of matters important in winning a case is certainly lacking.