or Connect

Posts by AdamC

Yes, Viginia you can only use the Surface on landscape mode. That kind of limit the usefulness of the Surface. Besides an iPad is more versatile with a Bluetooth keyboard than one with a magnetic keyboard. Designed with limitations, kind of sad for a company which refuse to move beyond the laptop mode.
Apple have $74B parked overseas showed the US market is no big deal.
How so?
Samsung and Google exact words.
The problem is these guys you mentioned were not with them when they are tinkering with the Apple 1. Woz wanted to give it away for free.If not for SJ there would be no Apple.
With him there might be no Apple too.First he wanted to give away whatever he had created for free.Secondly he wanted to have HP first crack at what he had created.If not for SJ there is no Apple.
So what have you done that is world changing?It's just a comment and everyone is entitled to his own.Yes what had woz done lately that is world changing, he was moving from one company to another like a rolling stone and nothing he had done lately that is note worthy.I may not be a footnote in history so what?
Now we know why they don't need to participate in any green program in the US.
Yours made the most sense than all the boys who cry wolf.
I doubt you really know what is happening in this green thing. I am no expert but I feel that anything is recyclable because there is money to be made from it. I believe the scape sellers exporting every make of used computers to China to be recycle.   You have ben reading too much into those companies with great PR on their green program.   Btw do you really believe the plastic used in a dell pc or laptop is recyclable?   One more thing don't drive a car or ride a bus...