or Connect

Posts by AdamC

I believe Australia is,the only country where people will buy an NTSC TV knowing that it wouldn't work in that country. Btw common sense is dead in Australia. I was at a bank and the people were queuing to be served and All of them waited for the word 'next' and if none is forthcoming they just stood in line. So if the teller kept quiet for the next 30 minutes I believe they would just stand there and waiting to be called. [racist comment removed] Sad.
If 4G is not available in your country you reckon the new iPad as if by magic will enjoy a 4G connection. Maybe not only 4G is not available so is commen sense. It is very sad to really think people are capable of such thoughts.
The people at nokia failed to innovate to compete so they think they can profit from patents, very pathetic.
Prof just curious what makes a great UI? Just because one disgruntled ex engineer said it was rejected by SJ meant it a bad UI. Do you know how Apple will be enhancing it a few years down the road? SJ is not always right and ex engineer who mentioning this may be out to damage the reputation of Apple. Hindsight makes perfect vision so how about telling what great UI Apple should be developing tomorrow?
For web apps Apple get nothing.
Get off the high horse. Btw Apple don't need your support they have tons of money and MS may need you to support them sooner than later so don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Trying to be funny, try joining the circus, They have plenty of openings for clowns.
Why pay more when you don't have too. Apple is not that crazy to lose the competitive edge. Kind of wonder why iHaters called them a walled garden.
When they said after using it for a few minutes it becomes noticeably hot is pure bull. I have one and I scarcely notice whatever you called it. Face it if these clowns at CS think that by revving it to the max and it doesn't churn out heat then they have something else for brain. Yes by revving the engine of a car to hit 100mph and it still stay cool is the dream of many makers. Time for CS and those whatever you called them to stop the BS.
What a sumofHypcrites and changeHypocrites. I bet these low lives think they are God's answer to the workers but sad to find their intentions are filled with vested interest.