or Connect

Posts by AdamC

Apple knows what they want because they do a lot of research, just for your information they do research on battery because most of their products are now idevices. Hence the importance of battery life. Do you think the come by chance of the retina display without doing some research on it. If you thInk they mix and match then they are the luckiest company in the world with so many successful products. Face it makIng money is the hardest thing to do and it doesn't come by...
Liars are everywhere regardless of status ok, you are perfect and you don't ever lie so good for you.
Ain't they lucky so let see what will happen this time. Anyway the odds are stacked against them they will lose some,one day and it will be huge.
Honestly Apple products are getting better for the time. Professionals don't have to buy very high end Macs to do their job except those in video production and even the much condemned FCPX is now better han ever and with third party support it can only get better. Look at the latest iPhoto, I have seen the death of Adobe and look at the latest app by Autodesk and I believe others will run ring around Illustrator. And all this can be done on the iPad and not a Mac.
Amazon have done more harm to the publishing industry with their business model than what is Apple and the publishers are doing. Borders have shut their doors and how many bookstores have to die so Amazon can live. At least with Apple and the publishers model everyone has a chance whereas Amazon's model only they have the chance. To level the field Amazon have to start pay sales tax for everything they sell over the web.
But for me it is magic.
I believe he was saying this when he said China's national interest will be harmed.
I wonder how many employees of MS or Dell or HP had committed suicide. I believe if therebiz a survey conducted it would be more than those happening at the Foxconn facility dorms. Mind you the workers are living within its compound so easier to lump as suicide happening at Foxconn vs people who are living in their own homes.
It's a case of mindless bots vs sheep.
You can still use Lion but you can't install ML. No big deal to me, I am still using SL. And it serve my purpose. Btw if you work out the cost per day you had sent $2 on your Mac (basing on the high valuation of $3000)