or Connect

Posts by AdamC

Street view is niche, does it help me to navigate, no. I need a map to help me navigate to a place but I don't need something static which offers no help in getting from point A to B. I can live without Google Maps.
So you reckon their P/E will reach 250 by year end. One point you are absolutely right is wall street love bozo.
According to the firm's calculations, every 3-month lengthening of the iPhone upgrade cycle would reduce U.S. shipments by 1.3 million units and global shipments by 3.5 million units during the fourth quarter of 2012. I wonder whether they had taken into consideration the fact that Apple now introduce the iPhone at different time frames throughout the year so that there is a consistency in the number of phone sold and whatever the loss in sale in the US could easily be...
This idea is much better than what Nokia is proposing which is a complete revamp of the sim and there is no backward compatibility whereas this proposal of Apple will ensure all the past and present mobile phones can be used.
So you believe everything they tell you.   Isn't that sheep like thinking.
So if they implement the agreement next year things will be different.   They work in Foxconn to make money.   Now they are earning less so will do your part to supplement their income.
I hope when those law suits against Apple are dismissed or found not guilty Apple will and should be compensated.   When this happened those who brought such suits against Apple will think twice before doing so.
Looks like is not the same as solid evidence, why not let the court decide what looks like is real or just imagination on the part of Doj.
You seem to know more than some of the foremost legal brains perhaps Apple should engage you to fight their case.
Let's try to get some perspective, lining the pocket of the companies lead the companies staying in business, authors have more time to write books, keeping the mum and pop bookstores alive. Yes more people keep their jobs thus pump back more money into the economy. With better profits more bookstores will open thus leading to higher employment. Now since you want to pay less and it only benefit Amazon because they are the cheapest, you only keep them in business and...