or Connect

Posts by AdamC

Sad to say those figure are not from Amazon but an ANALyst who was guessing the figures.
Europe is broke that's why they can only afford the poor man's iPhone. Apple is betting on the China card which is more promising. No reason to release half baked products which is more damaging than being late but a best I. its class products. Btw all the pundits condemned the 4s but the public loved it, need I say more.
Yutter rubbish, remember Apple won one case against Kodak and latter it was reversed.
Will it be called a toy because of what they called it dumb down.
Colour me clueless. Isn't VZ making back the money throughout the life of the iPhone. It is not like what RIM took when they wrote off more than $450m for the playbook. And these guys are also good at nickel and dime their customers. Are these analysts missing the forest for the trees.
This is rich (pun intended) Apple is only for the professionals. The problem with a lot of professionals is if it is not complicated it is not 'pro'. Face it Apple is trying to make life easy for the rest of us and not more complicated. Btw it is the tech pundits who are trying to kill Apple - remember ryan tate the one who has not yet done anything to make life better except bad mouth apple.
Now you know why they are called ANALysts.
If I am not wrong the numbers you are quoting are mobile ads number and I am not sure whether you are aware that those numbers you quoted are from iOS devices and not android devices.
Why don't you tell that to RIM. Amazon had also been bragging they sold tons to Kindle and yet have no guts to tell the quantity. And I also believe their shareholders have no guts to hear the truth too otherwise they would ask for the numbers. Until the day Amazon tell the truth they are like ENRON which tells the world they are making millions and yet no one question how they made the millions. Amazon is just bull shitting with the help of analysts and research company...
The question to ask is why are they doing this? Did they really transfer the patents to the troll and ripping off others patents which is a norm with google is legal? Did patent related suits really kill off innovations or ripping off others invention really killing off innovation.