or Connect

Posts by AdamC

I just wonder how much did VZ paid to CR to do this survey. Can a system which cannot handle voice and data be better than one which can.
Hate to say this firstly goods assembled in the US is uncompetitive otherwise they wouldn't have use Asian companies to do so. Secondly the actions by unions will make many think twice to set up shops in the US. And it is kind of funny to blame the company for not offering employment when it is not necessary to do so and these people should read Atlas Shrugged. And it damned funny to hear over the BBC someone saying the 1% of the richest should share their wealth with the...
WP7 can follow the route that android phones used on the way to greatness that is buy one get one free or a free phone with a two year contract. This route never fails just look at how well android phones are doing now. What is sacrificing profits for a company like MS with tons of cash to back them up.
Go back to the page that you linked and read one more time that they have $343b. Can't blame you if you can't understand what was written there.
Yes until they left out the fact what is the battery life like. Kind of wonder who is this appleinsider wonder who wrote the story.
So true, many would want it so especially the iHaters.
The world may look beyond the PCs for their computing task - who knows. Looks like the Chinese market know something that the rest of the world don't that is it is easier to use a mac and with scant resources it is better to spend it on something that will last and isn't is great not to have a nazi IT department.
[QUOTE=redbarchetta;1987911]And Apple can't even make a phone that maintains a majority of marketshare. You lost me here, You mean Apple have some magical powers to maintain market share.
Irony of ironies, most mobile surfing is done on the iPhones so did I miss something.
Can you link me to Apple that they claimed they invented the GUI get they bought from Xerox PARC. They didn't invent the smart phone but they were the first movers whereas the rest were copycats. Btw Apple didn't claimed the stuffs you mentioned as invented by them but widely claimed by iHaters that they did.