or Connect

Posts by AdamC

I may not be running a billion dollar company but I prefer to have cash rather than nothing and debts.Apple don't make acquisition until it has something to do with their products unlike Amazon which acquire companies to add to its revenue stream.I prefer Apple to keep its cash and use it like to buy a fab make their own chips.One more thing how is IBM doing now and I don't think it is anything sterling and may go the way of Dell if they are not careful.
If you want to call it 'spec' by all means.As I said if you want more specs go android as you said the nexus 7 has 12 hour of battery life.
Volume doesn't work when a product is not selling.Now you know why Amazon at time lose money and make very little profits.Btw it is not because they are reinvesting their money. To let stocks sit in the warehouses cost money, a lot of it.
They will always be people who love felt and suede and I don't see Apple changing direction for the design of their iOS 7.As you said they are targeted at the young and for your information they are many young at heart too.
Have you tried using an iPad mini?There is no difference and you can't see the pixel as Sammy claimed.I gave it up and went back to the regular iPad because it rendered all web text in small fonts.It is the sum and not parts which makes the iPad mini a great product but if you want specs buy an android.
See patsu's reply if you still don't understand.
I believe they are making a huge mistake because I know of hardware using windows always have problems. It is not that I am bias so good luck flying Delta.
Even then it is ridiculous that a company's own invention is being invalidated because the founder demo it in advance.I wonder will his job prospect the same as the British one when he retires or a Swiss account being opened for him.
Perhaps a chance to take part in Mike Daisey's new act How to lie.
Once again wall street clever folks' guesses are just their imagination and agenda, Wall street FAIL. LOL