or Connect

Posts by AdamC

This guy is fighting hard for his easy money, kind of sad but then what do you expect form a tool.
Same as the computer market I presume and it is not market share that ensure the survivability of a company but profits.
Can't believe the number of analysts help WS to game the system against Apple.
I give credit to this guy for predicting products as to sales I doubt he knows what is going on. From my view this prolonged negotiation is more of a psychological tactic to get Apple to cave in to whatever demands they are making.
I can see iBeacons having a part to play in this interactive maps.
 If you have a shop can you not charge what you want to charge your customer. Is a loss leader price the true price of a good?
Perhaps they have more mouths to feed with this kind of shit than you.Or they have the belief that someone will pay them enough for their company to buy their own island.
It is not the latest iteration not able to open the last version but the last version to open the latest version files.Why not ask Adobe why their last version can't open the latest version file.One of the latest version features is using the camera in the iOS devices for scanning and this makes google glass usage in the enterprise DOA.
If Apple had cooperated with the guy I believe the fees wold be more than $300k easily and after 2 years he could easily have made a few millions if not tens of millions. Just imagine without interviewing any of Apple's employee his fees are already plus $130k and if he included in the many hours spend interviewing them I believe the fees wouldn't be lesser but much higher. Judging from his mercenary attitude he is milking the opportunity for all its worth. This guy is...
Is 9to5mac a credible site I don't think so, they are very good at bashing Apple. They should have rename themselves 9to5android.