or Connect

Posts by AdamC

You had stopped reading after the $14.5m paid to MS, the part that is insulting is the free use of goorola's patents.
@jodyfanning   I didn't know Germany is such a big deal, yes the universe perhaps.
Net Application methodology explained What is country level weighting, and why do you do it? The Net Market Share data is weighted by country. We compare our traffic to the CIA Internet Traffic by Country table, and weight our data accordingly. For example, if our global data shows that Brazil represents 2% of our traffic, and the CIA table shows Brazil to represent 4% of global Internet traffic, we will count each unique visitor from Brazil twice. This is done to balance...
In the eastern state of Texas court the patent trolls always win.
This reminded me of Amazon's kindle, Amazon don't break out the numbers so the analysts made guesses. Now it is google's turn, a research firm has to guess how much they are making in google play. Well I guess it is just a guessing game when Apple is not concerned.
She will work for Amazon as their chief legal officer and her assistant will be eric holder.
According to the MFN clause any party can sell at whatever price but for Apple they are entitled to the 30% profit.
OrYes most people can take BS.
C for childish as in making cheap crap comment.
You sureEven at $35 it is a rip off.Kind of wonder why people are complaining Apple's products are expensive.