or Connect

Posts by Pacman

Yep, I have tried almost everything, including reconfiguring the mail settings, repairing the disk permissions etc. but apparently without hitting the right option. I do not believe the problem is at in the mail settings as it also affects the websites I can access from this particular computer. But thanks for you comments anyway
I have a quite frustrating problem with my MBP. During most of the day I am unable to send and receive .mac mail through Mail and also unable to access the .mac website and www.apple.com/support and strangely enough a certain of my favourite websites (motogpnews.com). If i leave the MBP on over night I can see that the computer have received mail during that time. The message I am getting from Mail is that the connection to mail.mac.com port 993 (or 143) expired and...
After almost 20 years of loyalty, my patience has finally run out with Bang & Olufsen's sound systems (their hard disk system, which I own, was a bloody joke!) and the "easy" integration of their systems. I thought my prayer were answer, by B&O, when the announced the introduction of wireless link to speakers, but it turned out turns out I will need even more cable than with my iTunes set up ... Why am I rambling on about that, when my questions are quite simple? My...
Thank you for your help. I will forward the link to the developer so he - hopefully for him - can get it sorted. Pacman mmmmm, Cheeeeeese
Hi Guys, I have been a passive, but nonetheless enthusiastic, observer of AI for some time. Finally, I had a reason to join: I have a problem which I hope you guys can help me with; I am having a website developed for my business. The website works fine with Safari, however the icon in the address bar do not appear regularly. I have noticed that if I access the site in Firefox it work fine and if I leave Firefox open the icon is often visible in Safari (both in the...